Clocks

Fix You

192kbps MP3

IDtags added

Artwork Included

85.4 MB

http://www.wupload.com/file/17041077

Enjoy!

Thank you! Nice cover design btw. :D Someone should put this into the first post.

What a day..

I took a 5 hour bus drive which turned into a 8 (!!) hour bus drive, because the driver was lost. Then waited from 5 pm untill 8 pm in front of the gates to be the first to run into the frontrow, so I had the best spot EVER.

But I hurt a muscle in my neck which started to give me so much pain I almost had to throw up, I also couldn't stand on my feet, nearly fainted.. Probably had to do something with the stress of wainting all day and running to the front row. So I had to leave the frontrow to go see a first aid post!!!! :(

I watched the concert from a f*cking big distance, where all the people were talking and not paying attention. Sometimes I couldn't even hear what Chris said because of these people.

I was so disappointed, I cried my eyes out during half of the concert. :(

And now while I'm watching some videos.

I want to say thanks to Carla, you were so nice to me, really! We didn't even officially meet by then! ;)

And I can't wait for a tour to start so I can make this up, real good.

What a day..

I took a 5 hour bus drive which turned into a 8 (!!) hour bus drive, because the driver was lost. Then waited from 5 pm untill 8 pm in front of the gates to be the first to run into the frontrow, so I had the best spot EVER.

But I hurt a muscle in my neck which started to give me so much pain I almost had to throw up, I also couldn't stand on my feet, nearly fainted.. Probably had to do something with the stress of wainting all day and running to the front row. So I had to leave the frontrow to go see a first aid post!!!! :(

I watched the concert from a f*cking big distance, where all the people were talking and not paying attention. Sometimes I couldn't even hear what Chris said because of these people.

I was so disappointed, I cried my eyes out during half of the concert. :(

And now while I'm watching some videos.

I want to say thanks to Carla, you were so nice to me, really! We didn't even officially meet by then! ;)

And I can't wait for a tour to start so I can make this up, real good.

That's so unfair!! :( You deserved to be in the front row with all the coldplayers! Hope you get to see them closer next time :D

Video. However they're blocking me. That site has very heavy security. Will try again tonight.

Thanks anyway ! Can you at least get the new songs + trouble or only trouble ?

I've seen this already

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xGS2M6sOZ8]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - " Major Minus " HQ Live @ Pinkpop Festuval : Landgraaf, Netherlands‬‏[/ame]