✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live Blog from Liverpool and Newcastle Gigs December 19 & 20 [aka Return of the F5 abusers!]

Technicolor Sparks

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
The best thing about going to the Newcastle show is that we'll know the Setlist when

the Liverpool lot come back or post during the show. :D

You going to the Newcastle gig? Nice one!

I was awake for that one! :cheesy: One of my questions got answered, it was :awesome:

But if I remember correctly, they only did two or three updates until about 2 or 3 EST. :thinking:

Lots of Coldplayers' questions got answered @Exeter than @Wembley!! :wacky:

2 or 3? :confused:are you sure!??!

Good Times too:D I can't wait for Sunday..... I gotta work Monday all day, so this is how I will feel:cry:

I cant wait either!!

aww:hug: I'll miss you Trace!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Yeah, I got a question answered during the Exeter one also. Got a pretty entertaining answer about counting butterflies or something (I'll have to dig it up). Hopefully they'll do Q&A again with different people. Makes the blog that much more entertaining.

Anyway, hopefully I can get up early enough for tomorrow's, but I'm free all day (especially since I'm sick right now). Monday is questionable, as I don't know whether I'm going to be gone or not. If I am, I hope you guys have fun.

What time GMT does this live blog start? I wanna be on the forums and ready when it begins, although if it starts at 8pm GMT, for example, then I have to be up at 6:30am...

Wondering the same!

I thought it would have started by now.

Hope they won't have any problems with the snow... :\