✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Snubbed As Oscars Unveil Original Song Nominations (pg.4)

Nattatouille

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would he have worn? Thank goodness he didn't have to choose between his Bruce and Flaming Lips t-shirts.:laugh3:

Oh be careful now, someone here might attack you for daring to say something like that (like they did with me). Oh the horror that we would even think to say something about his wardrobe.

Oh be careful now, someone here might attack you for daring to say something like that (like they did with me). Oh the horror that we would even think to say something about his wardrobe.

Speaking of his wardrobe. . .it is absolutely impeccable. :|

I really didn't like the song too much, so I'm not really surprised. No offense, of course. :P

And How to Train Your Dragon and Inception had some great music, btw. :awesome: :wacky:

Im kinda glad he didnt get in there.

I'd hate to see him dragged into all that hollywood crap so I can hear soulless, materialistic morons talking about how he isnt lyke totes gorgeous or how he isnt perfectly fashionable In the thread and on tv they're both idiots..

Its reminds me of The Hunger Games, and Hollywood is the commercial aspect of the capitol.

Chris is better than this ilk

and the song was not his best, not that I'm saying he shouldve done any better it've been throwing pearls before a swine.

EDIT:

Didnt see this one before

I love how you are so sensitive to my thoughts on it that you are dragging it up what ...3 days after the fact? Hahahaha. I'm flattered, apparently my opinion is very important to you.

Lulz.

I think it would have been excellent wearing one of the 3 T's he own's and a black Tux jacket and his new purple running shoes:P

I´ve listened to Me And Tennesse a hundred times and I must say it´s just beautiful and I am not even a country fan! I like "Coming Home" as well but melodically speaking there is no competition here: Me and Tennesse wins hands down. Then again Oscar voters have never been really good with music selections hehe

I´ve listened to Me And Tennesse a hundred times and I must say it´s just beautiful and I am not even a country fan! I like "Coming Home" as well but melodically speaking there is no competition here: Me and Tennesse wins hands down. Then again Oscar voters have never been really good with music selections hehe

There are far too many people on here who are clearly blinkered by their love of Coldplay that they cannot see how good "Me and Tennessee" is, at least the likes of Valypan and others get it.

Those doubters are all entitled to their opinions (even if those opinions are somewhat "it is country and it is not Coldplay, so it is rubbish") but in my view, "Me and Tennessee" is probably in my Top 5 Chris Martin songs - I would say I have listened to the track over TWO HUNDRED times and still don't tire of singing along - and the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up thanks to the incredible melody.