🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

2011 Albums Worth Listening To

The Escapist

^ I just got the Wolf Gang album and I still need a few more listens.. I like 'Dancing With The Devil'

Awesome song :awesome: I guess it's an insta-hit with me because I've been listening to the singles for a long time now, so I've been waiting.

:awesome:

I heard them on the mixtape Grace made me, and it was one of my faves. Thanks for the album news! I'll definitely look into that.

DO IT.

Max has gone back to start writing songs for album number 2 today. Man ain't messing around.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone excited about Noel Gallagher's solo should listen to this one (they're 'Noel's cosmic scouse mates' according to Q mag)

thesandband_531590t.jpg

All Through The Night by The Sand Band

"The Sand Band are about truth and melody. Their dark love songs will break and mend your heart. Achingly beautiful and completely individual awash with psychedelic atmospherics."

The singer/guitarist is gonna be in Noel's High Flying Birds touring band, which should hopefully help raise their profile a bit :thumbsup: Their 2nd album is out early next year :dance:

Beady eye- different gear still speeding

Noel gallaghers- noel gallaghers high flying birds

Arctic monkeys- Suck it and see

Miles kane- Colour of the trap

Coldplay- Lp5

Do you have a download for the Coldplay album? I haven't listened to it yet. Kind of a lame name for it I think.

Noel Gallagher Best Music Video Ever!!

Hi Guys

Wow Noel Gallagher is back definitely holding his own outside of Oasis! Here at Muzu.tv we simply LOVE his new single !! Checkout their latest tune and Tinie Tempah collaboration here!!Death Of You and Me

We even have an exclusive Noel Gallagher High Flying Bird's Channel and Playlist for all your needs!!

Happy Watching!!

The only one from this year so far that I have gotten.

Elbow - Build A Rocket Boys!

Very, very good album. Matches up to some of their older stuff, but much more mellow.

Dream Theater's A Drastic Turn Of Events should be a good album once it comes out.

With listening to ETiaW and Major Minus, I feel that Mylo Xyloto will be a very decent album.

And if Rush even bothers to release Clockwork Angels this year, that should be good.