✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: it's so funny that it's just a lamp stand :lol:....it shows we speculate way too much :laugh3: :wacko:

:thinking:Is that not a planetary poster, as well as little planets in markers on the board ?

I know we've seen that the title of the newspaper is MX, but has anyone noticed the middle...? LI FD, as far as I can decipher. LI is 51... maybe 5/1 (ie May 1)?

The inside says UFO. And yes, we noticed that :)

16 pages of speculation on one 28 second video :stunned:

:laugh3: imagine when we will know the real name of the album :laugh3: if someone from coldplay crew read this forum, he is surely laughing.... '' ok, let's throw them anything else that don't mean anything and see what they can come with'' :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

if someone from coldplay crew read this forum, he is surely laughing.... '' ok, let's throw them anything else that don't mean anything and see what they can come with'' :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

+10000000000 :laugh3:

:curtain:

I think it's really funny that you can click "Love this" below the video. :awesome:

Seeing all your speculations - maybe I'm not reading enough into the video. :lol:

But I don't think there are clues in it or in the website changes. :uhoh:

And yes, maybe in a few weeks / months time I'll think back on this post and be all :facepalm: to myself. :P

Hmm, I wonder why they're spelling the website name with a capital "C" now.

Now it's Coldplay.com and not coldplay.com. :)

I did notice that but didn't find that note-worthy.. We are behaving like a bunch of detectives after a tough case.... haha