✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studiofeed

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
I sure did, and I didn't say anything in case I was hearing things as well as seeing Bono at the 9 and 10 sec. part of the vid:lol:

Bono?! When I read this I thought I HAVE to see this video again BUT I think the man you think is Bono is Markus OR an engineer. In the same shot at 10 secs though it looks like Tim Wheeler standing with Chris, Will (at the microphone) and Brian and who I feel is Markus with glasses on

Umm... Live Transmissions.... UFO...

Alien Radio? Anyone got it?

IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE

:stunned::freak:

We do have an idea that Album name starts with an "M" and the news sleeve has a "X" attached to it... So how about the second word starts with "X"....

I am speculating way too much but I see no harm.. he he.

What if it's Magic Times? M- Magic X- Abbreviation for times(multiply)!

:laugh3:

The backwards video piano tune @00:17 is very nice!:thinking:

I'm not not very satisfied with media using my name or my words as an official source...

I don't really want to be so notorious. Not at all...

I won't speak a lot really from now on as I've done before. Some of the things I could say could be used to hurt the band, and that's not my intention. I'm a fan. A huge fan. That's it.

The real news are that we have a new design of the official website, the Studiofeed1, and some clues (MX, UFO). Alien Radio... in my case I'm saying this as an speculation, not a fact.

Hey,

Withouth hurting the band You should help us fans.as You may know we are dessperate for news etc .so if you know or think something,just tell it :D

Thanks !!!!!

IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE

:stunned::freak:

What if it's Magic Times? M- Magic X- Abbreviation for times(multiply)!

:laugh3:

The backwards video piano tune @00:17 is very nice!:thinking:

Taking the "X = times" idea...and adding in the sci-fi/UFO themes... maybe MTM = My Time Machine?...(or to extend your idea a bit) Magic Time Machine?

The stick man tumbling forward through the clock on the "Timeline" icon got me thinking... The butterfly springing forward from the archive (i.e. the past).... "History" of the Hypnofeed....The backwards loops in the audio...Could swear it looks like the spray can starts off spraying an "M" or two...

Of course this is probably total rubbish (MTM could just as likely mean Mission To Mars for all i know...) but I do love a bit of wild Coldplay speculation :laugh3: However I agree the 10/10 theory for the MX does seem to make most sense. (A wild Coldplay speculator might point to the new Top 10 or the 10 icons at the top of the site...)