🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

She looks like someone I know, and Chloe isn't that mindblowingly pretty as some people claim she is. Not in my opinion. Although her skin's more milky white than mine :stunned: I'd have thought that not possible.

Lori, to distract you, may I ask you quickly how I can modify Sim Jonny to make him look a bit more like... well, Jonny? I'm making a Coldplay set and something's a bit off with Jonny so I'd thought I'd ask you (and no, I cannot change the stupid hair color or position of the damn hat):

simjon.png

simjon2.png

Mainly at the moment it's the face shape and eyebrow length that's bothering me, I tried my best to fix it but there's nothing more I can do there. Tell me if you see something screwy and I'll fix it :P

Awesome! Mainly, like you said, it's the face shape. It needs to be rounder and fuller, especially around the jaw.

Awesome! Mainly, like you said, it's the face shape. It needs to be rounder and fuller, especially around the jaw.

simjon.png

simjon2.png

?

Also the other thing I noticed is I obviously don't have the right stubble, since the custom ones I found are either a) too light or b) a thick covering beard.

Violet is wearing stripes too :nice:

Yeah, is unusual for him to get papped without Chris.

I'm figuring the paps are in full on mode since Coldplay haven't been there in three years. Lets hope they don't get too full on with Mister Martin given his history.

Guest LiquidSky

Yes, I saw it.

I don't like Jonny not smiling!! He is sorta smiling on only one picture. Chloe is so tall!:shocked2:

Jonny's baby is adorable!!! :kiss:

^^ and MIN!!! i have been seeing your posts around and omg!! congrats!!! :D:D:D your sign sounds amazing im so happy they noticed it!! :D its sounds like u had s truly great/ perfect concert night! ;)

Thanks Liz :D It was brilliant, the best evening of my life :heart:

Jonny's expression on seeing my banner = priceless.

Good lord I sound like a Mastercard ad :laugh3:

hahah thats so amazing it prolly made Jonnys night Min!!!:D:D:D...i want to make a sign for Guy for my next concert too!! i hope he sees it!! :wacky:

how did u guys get a hold of the setlist tho??? that sounds beyond awesome as well!!;):cool:

She looks like someone I know, and Chloe isn't that mindblowingly pretty as some people claim she is. Not in my opinion. Although her skin's more milky white than mine :stunned: I'd have thought that not possible.

I saw her once, when she was pregnant, and she's A LOT prettier in real life. They aren't good photos of her at all. She's actually very beautiful in the flesh.

Violet is soooooo big and very cute!! I love that she wears hats and stripes just like her dad. Shame for them that they are getting papped together.

I can't prove it, but I'm almost certain that all those fires in Oz were started by the sun's reflection off her uber white legs. Poor Jonny's gonna be embarrased when they come to arrest her for arson at his Bushfire benefit show. :rolleyes:

Awww your so mean! :P But better she's all pale than all fake-tanned up like some footballer's wag!

I saw her once, when she was pregnant, and she's A LOT prettier in real life. They aren't good photos of her at all. She's actually very beautiful in the flesh.

What's your point????? Is that an accomplishment? Something she toiled all her life to achieve?

When someone says she is average, it's like saying Jonny is NOT shallow. That's nice.

I can't prove it, but I'm almost certain that all those fires in Oz were started by the sun's reflection off her uber white legs. Poor Jonny's gonna be embarrased when they come to arrest her for arson at his Bushfire benefit show. :rolleyes:

:kiss: