🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

THIS

is beautiful!

:kiss:

bannersmile1.gif

Squeeeee! :dance:

Oh and I know it's obvious but Gwyneth is, IMO, she's naturally just absolutely stunning.

Cannes+2008+Two+Lovers+Premiere+9844Z3-zhsnl.jpg

Oh and a Jonny pic just so I'm not completely O/T :nice:

For Lori :kiss:

JLag.jpg

What's your point????? Is that an accomplishment? Something she toiled all her life to achieve?

When someone says she is average, it's like saying Jonny is NOT shallow. That's nice.

Calm down... my point was nothing more than I think she's pretty. I was actually being nice about her, which the last time I checked wasn't a crime. If people are going to comment on how she looks in a few photos then why can't I say that I thought she was beautiful when I saw her? She was and I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's what I think. Anyway, going out with someone attractive doesn't automatically make someone shallow.

I don't want to get into a big debate about it as it's pointless and I like you, but I think I should be able to give my view on something if I chose to without being jumped on.

To be honest with you you're trying to have good intentions but you're not doing much good with this argument. I wouldn't suggest pretending to act all "I did nothing wrong!" here, it will only cause problems.

To be honest with you you're trying to have good intentions but you're not doing much good with this argument. I wouldn't suggest pretending to act all "I did nothing wrong!" here, it will only cause problems.

I don't have to pretend not to have done anything wrong - I haven't done anything wrong. I posted my opinion on something and Lori asked me what my point was and had a bit of a go about what I had said. I've explained in my reply post that all i meant was that when i saw her I thought Jonny's girlfriend was pretty. Simple as that. I have never tried to cause problems on this forum.

Lori loves Jonny, and is naturally going to behave in a hostile fashion towards Chloe - nothing you say will change that, she will be. Trying to reinforce that Chloe is pretty to Lori is not going to happen and will fall on red angry ears, which is why I was suggesting you stop. Going around bleating "I didn't do anything wrong!" and playing the victim is how problems START, so if you really don't want to start one it may be wise to hold your tongue. I know you have good intentions and all, but it's really not working here.

Calm down... my point was nothing more than I think she's pretty. I was actually being nice about her, which the last time I checked wasn't a crime. If people are going to comment on how she looks in a few photos then why can't I say that I thought she was beautiful when I saw her? She was and I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's what I think. Anyway, going out with someone attractive doesn't automatically make someone shallow.

I don't want to get into a big debate about it as it's pointless and I like you, but I think I should be able to give my view on something if I chose to without being jumped on.

I completely agree, everyone was commenting on her and you just brought up how pretty she is which isn't a bad thing. It's better that there are people here saying nice things about her, than the few jealous people who like to hate on her. (you didn't do anything wrong by the way :))

I completely agree, everyone was commenting on her and you just brought up how pretty she is which isn't a bad thing. It's better that there are people here saying nice things about her, than the few jealous people who like to hate on her. (you didn't do anything wrong by the way :))

It's a sensitive point of discussion, I was merely saying it should be dropped before problems ensue. But whatever. My point is clearly missed again.

Guest LiquidSky
Lets just leave it and post some pretty pictures :)

Jonnyboy5.jpg

kjhgf8vj.jpg

PDVD_001-2.jpg

PDVD_002-2.jpg

PDVD_003-2.jpg

jbshoebrum.jpg

08ama13.jpg

I would love to hear him laugh as we tickle him!:laugh3: :kiss::kiss:

Hey all Jonny peeps!

I went by the hotel that Coldplay were staying in this morning before I caught a cab to the airport. And lo and behold, who walks right infront of me? Jonny with family!!

We respected his privacy, but I was like "gaaaahhh!!!!" Baby looked soo cute though.

Hey all Jonny peeps!

I went by the hotel that Coldplay were staying in this morning before I caught a cab to the airport. And lo and behold, who walks right infront of me? Jonny with family!!

We respected his privacy, but I was like "gaaaahhh!!!!" Baby looked soo cute though.

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

well it was good of you to respect him like that. that's good to hear. i'm not sure if i would be able to react that way though :wacky::bomb::bomb:

aaah :heart: