✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be flying till that friday so im worried im gonna be so tired for the show :\

Im gonna get to the airport at like 6am or something. I guess the excitement and adreline will help me not be tired :D

Can I watch it online? I have to go to the doctor the day they'll air it on tv :bigcry:

ON NICKELODEON HAHAHAHHAHAHA :blank:

What? :confused:

Guest howyousawtheworld

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU0v6U_ap7g]YouTube - ‪Hitler Reacts to Lollapalooza's Friday Schedule: A Pink Wota Production‬‏[/ame]

Ppl who ordered the shirts... how did you get the letters to be white? I can't seem to figure it out :\

I actually made mine black. I think it was a choice along with what font to use - I just clicked on the color I wanted.

Me and my best friend are making our shirts due to lack of funds LOL. But we are gonna get light blue shirts and have coldplaying somewhere on them. I came up with a pretty cool idea for the shirts and hope that they turn out the way that I want them to :)

I know I keep coming back to this thread in spite of me missing Coldplay, but for those who opted to have their wristbands shipped directly to their homes (in order to avoid will call), tracking numbers have begun to be emailed. I just got my tracking info and my wristband is due late next week. Keep your eyes peeled!

I know I keep coming back to this thread in spite of me missing Coldplay, but for those who opted to have their wristbands shipped directly to their homes (in order to avoid will call), tracking numbers have begun to be emailed. I just got my tracking info and my wristband is due late next week. Keep your eyes peeled!

Dnt worry about it ur still welcome in the thread of course :lol:

I chose to get my tickets mailed cuz I didn't want to print them. Will I be getting an email too? Eventhough I only purchased tickets for friday?

Me and my best friend are making our shirts due to lack of funds LOL. But we are gonna get light blue shirts and have coldplaying somewhere on them. I came up with a pretty cool idea for the shirts and hope that they turn out the way that I want them to :)

Oh what's ur idea? :D

ugh i want to buy my shirt cuz I dnt want to do a bad job. For my first cp concert I made one and I kinda rather have a shirt better made cuz I didn't do it well :P

But I would like to save money :thinking:

So we're less than a month away and I'm getting really excited. I will be arriving on Thursday the 4th - Anybody else coming in a day early who might want to get together near the Park? I've been practicing my Coldplay piano!

Our group will be there the day before too. We wanted to get there early that way we could check out the Park and stuff. It would be fun if we all got together!

I've neglected my piano, but I've been so busy lately!

I chose to get my tickets mailed cuz I didn't want to print them. Will I be getting an email too? Eventhough I only purchased tickets for friday?

I'd assume so. Make sure you specified for the wristband to be shipped to you. Otherwise, you will need to redeem a voucher at will call or the gate (not 100% sure).

Our group will be there the day before too. We wanted to get there early that way we could check out the Park and stuff. It would be fun if we all got together!

I've neglected my piano, but I've been so busy lately!

unfortunately Lolla's fence line is pretty wide and most of the park is obscured by trees and such so you probably won't see much from the outside :(