✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

Okay good, now I can easily identify you guys at the festival, then start crying in front of you because I'll be at a different stage.

I'm not going to actually get over this until the next time I see Coldplay. Which will probably be 2012. :bomb:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay good, now I can easily identify you guys at the festival, then start crying in front of you because I'll be at a different stage.

I'm not going to actually get over this until the next time I see Coldplay. Which will probably be 2012. :bomb:

Awww :( I promise to take lots of pics and video!

Lolla is going to be absolutely fantastic! Its a shame I will be missing some good bands friday though to get up close to coldplay (foster the people, two door cinema club, and Ok Go) but it will be worth it!

I know, it sucks! I was looking forward to Foster The People and Ok Go, but then I found out Coldplay would be playing, so I had to sacrifice! lol

Coldplay Meet & Greet Lollapalooza With Airfare Hotel

MEET COLDPLAY + AIRFARE & HOTEL BENEFITS JOPLIN RELIEF

Meet Coldplay! This once-in-a-lifetime auction includes airfare for two people from any major U.S. city to and from Lollapalooza in Chicago, accommodation for four nights, two (2) x 3 day passes for Lollapalooza 2011 on August 5-7, 2011 at Grant Park in Chicago, IL, and a meet & greet with Coldplay!

Here is what is included in your package for you and one (1) guest:

*Two (2) x 3 day passes to Lollapalooza in Chicago on August 5th-7th 2011.

*Meet and greet for you and your guest with Coldplay at the venue on August 5th, 2011.

*Two domestic economy class tickets to/from Chicago, USA flight only.

*One double room for 4 nights (4th - 8th) at the Swissotel Hotel in Chicago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coldplay-Meet-Greet-Lollapalooza-Airfare-Hotel-/270763830568?pt=Tickets_Experiences&hash=item3f0ac82d28

MEET COLDPLAY + AIRFARE & HOTEL BENEFITS JOPLIN RELIEF[/size][/b]

Meet Coldplay! This once-in-a-lifetime auction includes airfare for two people from any major U.S. city to and from Lollapalooza in Chicago, accommodation for four nights, two (2) x 3 day passes for Lollapalooza 2011 on August 5-7, 2011 at Grant Park in Chicago, IL, and a meet & greet with Coldplay!

*Meet and greet for you and your guest with Coldplay at the venue on August 5th, 2011.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coldplay-Meet-Greet-Lollapalooza-Airfare-Hotel-/270763830568?pt=Tickets_Experiences&hash=item3f0ac82d28

Oh man, I wish!

any questions on the cafe press shirts, I can pm you if you wish! ..... also anacaren08, I just pmed you with the info! :D

Yes, I am interested in ordering a shirt... I PM'd you... thanks! :)

I think the black lettering shows up better than the white lettering though.

Meh. No one is selling them or obtaining any commercial or monetary gain from the festival or its name. Being a small handful within the 240,000 people that will be there that weekend severly minimizes the chance Lollapalooza promoters or legal aides will locate a coldplayer, much less pursue any legal civil action. I'm going with the current format without concern.

MEET COLDPLAY + AIRFARE & HOTEL BENEFITS JOPLIN RELIEF[/size][/b]

Yeah...if only I had $1500+ to spare for fun...oh well. I hope a deserving fan gets it.

Meh. No one is selling them or obtaining any commercial or monetary gain from the festival or its name. Being a small handful within the 240,000 people that will be there that weekend severly minimizes the chance Lollapalooza promoters or legal aides will locate a coldplayer, much less pursue any legal civil action. I'm going with the current format without concern.

We had to change the Wembley design to say London because they saw the thread on this forum and sent a message that it would not be "ignored" so do what ever you want but don't do it from this forum.

We had to change the Wembley design to say London because they saw the thread on this forum and sent a message that it would not be "ignored" so do what ever you want but don't do it from this forum.

Sorry, no offense or trouble meant.

Know some folks have already made their shirts. A simple alternative for them can involve blocking that series of lettering, if there's concern.