✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the running man needed a base, so I used the original black. Someone also mentioned we couldn't use the word Coldplay, so in it's place I put Coldplaying. On the back I put Coldplayer and underneath it we could put our username. So, does everybody like it?!

Edit: This color and design comes in both male and female sizes! But they're a bit pricey so, were going to make our own which will cost about $7.00.

All you need to do is buy a shirt in the color baby blue, and print the design on transfer paper, then iron the design to the t-shirt.

Just out of curiosity, how pricy was it to have the shirt made? Is there a link or a way to retrieve your design to make it that way? Looks awesome, but I'm pretty much screwed for time and am not very creative or handy. If someone can screw up a transfer, I can :-/

Just out of curiosity, how pricy was it to have the shirt made? Is there a link or a way to retrieve your design to make it that way? Looks awesome, but I'm pretty much screwed for time and am not very creative or handy. If someone can screw up a transfer, I can :-/

It was actually $72.00. But here's the link to it anyway!

http://www.rushordertees.com/my_account/

I really don't want to spend more than $15 on a new shirt because I have so many, which is why I came up with the alternative $7 version! lol

Transfers are pretty easy. (and cheap) If you're looking for a cheap alternative like me you could maybe have someone help you iron it on? I hope I helped!

72 dollars, yikes!!! LOL.

Wow! Ditto.

Thought maybe $35.

Thanks for the link, anyway. May still prove useful. Or ill do what someone else mentioned and ask someone to help me get it done with the transfer.

Really creative.

Well, I will change my color to match on the design I had because I get a discount rate from where I will be ordering from. Its probably cheaper for me, and easier just to do my design (with changes to make it match the wording of everyone elses) but the same color. Mainly a cost and ease factor for me! So what is the final decision on the wording of the shirt?

Ill assume baby blue for the color!