[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, here is the template that starsinheavenalign designed

template.png

You will just have to buy a baby blue shirt, print the design on transfer paper and iron it on :)

Just thought I would point this out, maybe it occured when you deleted the black background....

the 'N' at the end of coldplaying is missing something at the bottom...

so here is mine, if everything looks right then this is the one I will order eventually...mainly because I get a discount from where I am ordering.

546989220v3_480x480_Front_Color-Turquoise.jpg

313_480x480_Back_Color-Turquoise.jpg?region=name:BackCenter,id:56139613,w:10,h:10,a:TopCenter

Does anything look wrong?

Where are you ordering from?

from cafepress.com

normally it is 30 dollars for the shirt I designed, but because my friend has a shop there and orders in bulk ALOT, he has a birthday coupon he is going to give to me to make the shirt only 17 dollars.

Its a great design I hope I can make it, but if I can't im still gonna wear a yellow bracelet ;)

I made a shirt With an iron-on before but I wasn't too happy wit it. I think im not good with iron-ons :\

Hope to see all those blue shirts :) unforunately I wont be able to be in the front :(

I love the baby blue Tshirt (matches my eyes :laugh3:) but I just wonder if we'd get in trouble using the Lollapalooza name?

And I wonder if anyone would be willing to make one for me since I for sure will mess it up? Glad to pay.

I love the baby blue Tshirt (matches my eyes :laugh3:) but I just wonder if we'd get in trouble using the Lollapalooza name?

And I wonder if anyone would be willing to make one for me since I for sure will mess it up? Glad to pay.

If you want, I can put it up in my cafe press shop...it would be like 25-30 dollars though. Cafe press works by people designing stuff, they print it, and you sell it in your shop to make a profit...but for anyone wanting a lolla shirt from the cafepress shop ill just set it at the standard cafe press price to make it as inexpensive as I can if you are interested!

If you want, I can put it up in my cafe press shop...it would be like 25-30 dollars though. Cafe press works by people designing stuff, they print it, and you sell it in your shop to make a profit...but for anyone wanting a lolla shirt from the cafepress shop ill just set it at the standard cafe press price to make it as inexpensive as I can if you are interested!

Definitely interested! I would be happy to pay to have something done professionally rather than something I'd botch up. May I PM you with/for details?

Thanks a ton!

Definitely interested! Can you PM or post the link?