✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Day Tickets for Lolla will sell out before the Three-Day-Passes, I think those didn't sell out (I got mine like a week before).

Yes, I agree. I think the Friday passes are gonna sell out quickly.

Yea tickets r still onsale I checked today. I hope my cousin knows what she is doing in waiting till next week.

Yeah, hope they don't sell out before she can get them. However, with both Coldplay and Muse playing on Friday, it's possible.

Yeah, hope they don't sell out before she can get them. However, with both Coldplay and Muse playing on Friday, it's possible.

Yea I know, muse and coldplay will definitely get people to want to go.

but she has to wait till she gets paid. But whatever happens all I know is I got MY tickets so im seeing coldplay either way :P

Eventhough of course I want my cousin to go, cuz we will have fun :D

OK, I have been bummed out all week since I found out about Muse vs. Coldplay. At first I thought I would want to see Muse one more time.... but gave headache to me about this. I have decided I really want to hear new music of Coldplay and share the festival with fellow Coldplayers! :) I feel much better, now I have truly decided to just have fun with Coldplay's craziness. I fly in early morning and hope to checkin at hotel across from park early if possible and try to get up to barrier and campout for this day only... only for Coldplay of course! I bought one of those Crazy Creek cushion chairs just for this!!! And will claim my space as close as possible... hoping to find the other Coldplayers up front!!?!! Yes, I feel happy now that I got Muse out of my head (I saw them 3 times last yr.) Anyone else headed for the barrier?

Well I am going to lolla to see coldplay, but none of my friends will be there because they are muse people. So if you guys want to hang out with a college kid from wisconsin or let me hang with you, that would be great!!

Well I am going to lolla to see coldplay, but none of my friends will be there because they are muse people. So if you guys want to hang out with a college kid from wisconsin or let me hang with you, that would be great!!

Yes, just head for the barrier! You will find the Coldplayers hanging out there! :)

Me and my best friend will be waiting at the barrier once doors open and several other coldplayers are going to be there too :) You will most definitely not be alone!

OK, I have been bummed out all week since I found out about Muse vs. Coldplay. At first I thought I would want to see Muse one more time.... but gave headache to me about this. I have decided I really want to hear new music of Coldplay and share the festival with fellow Coldplayers! :) I feel much better, now I have truly decided to just have fun with Coldplay's craziness. I fly in early morning and hope to checkin at hotel across from park early if possible and try to get up to barrier and campout for this day only... only for Coldplay of course! I bought one of those Crazy Creek cushion chairs just for this!!! And will claim my space as close as possible... hoping to find the other Coldplayers up front!!?!! Yes, I feel happy now that I got Muse out of my head (I saw them 3 times last yr.) Anyone else headed for the barrier?

Me! Me and my best friend are flying in late Thursday night. Are you also staying at the Congress Plaza? That's where we will be staying at also. I will be running to the barrier once they let us in at 11 AM :)

Me! Me and my best friend are flying in late Thursday night. Are you also staying at the Congress Plaza? That's where we will be staying at also. I will be running to the barrier once they let us in at 11 AM :)

Well, I was.... but I got scared about the haunting stuff, so I changed to Hilton down the street.... much much more money! But will sleep at night! Heehee! Am flying in early on Friday and hoping big time to check in early.... must get to the barrier!

Well, I was.... but I got scared about the haunting stuff, so I changed to Hilton down the street.... much much more money! But will sleep at night! Heehee! Am flying in early on Friday and hoping big time to check in early.... must get to the barrier!

Oh yeah, that's right, I remember you posting that! LOL. Well we should meet up at the barrier :) haha. Looking forward to all the coldplayers I will be meeting!

We just bought our tickets tonight! I can't believe it's actually going to happen!

Anybody have any strategies to wiggle their way to the front? This is our first year at Lolla so any advice would be appreciated! :D

Get there really early... and hang out in front of the stage before it gets too crowded later on.