✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for your response. It is really helpful and gives me an idea of what to expect. My brother is going to the show but as of yet I have not been able to convince to come along and line up early. So for now it will probably just be me going alone. I am really happy that I will get to hang out with other Coldplayers though. This will definitely make the day go quicker. Do you have a three day pass? Will you pick up your wristband the day before? I am really excited about the show and I look forward to meeting you. :)

You're welcome! No, I don't have a three day pass, I just bought the one day pass for Friday. So I am just going for Coldplay :) I will be in Chicago until the 8th, so I am happy to be able to do some sightseeing there. There are definitely a lot of Coldplayers going, so we should not be bored. Look forward to meeting you too!

Agreed. The idea of a bracelet is great, I think that should be for sure...wearing a coldplay shirt with the bracelet wouldnt hurt though!

What time do you guys plan on getting to the barrier?

Doors don't open until 11 and they apparently don't let you line up before, so 11 :)

Right now I'm thinking of either buying a new shirt on Coldplay.com or maybe making my own shirt with some lyrics. :D

Haha, that's what i'm going do :) I like the idea to make my own shirt with some lyrics.

You're welcome! No, I don't have a three day pass, I just bought the one day pass for Friday. So I am just going for Coldplay :) I will be in Chicago until the 8th, so I am happy to be able to do some sightseeing there. There are definitely a lot of Coldplayers going, so we should not be bored. Look forward to meeting you too!

You will definitely have fun in Chicago. There is lots to do in the city. Not sure if you like pizza but if you do try Giordanos or Pizanos -- they have my favorite deep dish pizzas :D

I initially only got the 3 day pass because I was worried that single day tickets would sell out. Honestly, though I am not sure whether I am that interested in the other acts so I don't know if I will be going Saturday or Sunday yet. LOL I will probably be exhausted from Friday and I am really only interested in seeing CP. :D

I want to do a shirt with lyrics but I want to paint it. Do u guys know if there's a special paint.for.fabric?

I have never done one before but this could be really fun. I checked amazon and they seem to have paints for fabric. Try this link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/DecoArt-DASK277-SoSoft-Brights-Sample/dp/B003ULND82/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1307770200&sr=8-9]Amazon.com: DecoArt DASK277 SoSoft Brights Sample Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing[/ame]

There seem to be other kinds too. :)

I'm going to be there and I am WAY past 30. :rolleyes: I had a great time on the boat trip in November meeting Coldplayers of all ages and am looking forward to meeting more at Lollapalooza!

Very very cool! Thanks for the reply! :-)

Looking forward to the fest.

I want to do a shirt with lyrics but I want to paint it. Do u guys know if there's a special paint.for.fabric?

Well if you are interested, you can go to HERE and make your own shirt, if you want something more official...but I dont know where copyright laws come in to play so that may not work...worth checking out though!

So I just messed around with some ideas, just wondered if you guys liked my shirt idea.

Front

260_480x480_Front_Color-Cinder.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:56117564,w:10,h:10,a:TopCenter

Back

260_480x480_Back_Color-Cinder.jpg?region=name:BackCenter,id:56117565,w:10,h:10,a:TopCenter

I love it. I have been thinking about how cool it would be to have t shirts for the show since day one!