✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WOOHOO!!! I am so happy to have my 3 day pass in hand for this year's concert! Nothing like a bit of good news to get me back on here & posting -- especially when I want to give out a big squeeee!!!! Beyond the obvious, I couldn't be happier with the line-up! :laugh3:

I wish every single person wanting a ticket the best of luck in securing them. Word of advise, log on a few minutes early if you can!

Lauren: I have a slight suspicion about where you plan to stand, so perhaps we'll run into one another! :wink:

I think I got a ticket but still no confirmation email from ticket company. :uhoh:

It said it might take a while for the email confirmation to come through. I wrote down my confirmation number just to be sure I had something, because I couldn't get to the receipt "print" page.

Ivet, I think there are a ton on Austin's craigslist right now. They might be ridiculously expensive though. If you're willing to take a little bit of a chance, you can almost definitely get them in the week prior to the festival, and often for not much above face.

YES! Got our single day tickets. Now to get plane tickets and hotel :) Happy Birthday to Meeeeee :D:D:D

Awww Dianne so so happy that you can finally see them again, and as an early birthday present too :hug:

Ivet, I think there are a ton on Austin's craigslist right now. They might be ridiculously expensive though. If you're willing to take a little bit of a chance, you can almost definitely get them in the week prior to the festival, and often for not much above face.

yeah, they seem a tad bit expensive and i'm also scared i'm gonna get ripped off ;______;

Awww Dianne so so happy that you can finally see them again, and as an early birthday present too :hug:

Thanks Denise! I never got to see them after the Tampa fiasco, so I'm excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question: Does anyone know of any good hotels to stay at in Austin that aren't too far from Zilker Park but aren't too expensive either?

Pretty much any hotel you can get into downtown should be good. You'll likely take the shuttle bus from Republic Square Park to Zilker. Just make sure you're west of I-35. I can't vouch for the quality of all of them, but you hopefully can find something not too expensive.

Pretty much any hotel you can get into downtown should be good. You'll likely take the shuttle bus from Republic Square Park to Zilker. Just make sure you're west of I-35. I can't vouch for the quality of all of them, but you hopefully can find something not too expensive.

Thanks so much for the tip!