✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holland isn't the same thing as the Netherlands ;)

200px-Holland_position.svg.png

I think they will also show it in other provinces :)

:laugh3:

From wikipedia: The term Holland is also frequently used to refer to the whole of the Netherlands. This usage is generally accepted but disliked by many Dutch people in the other parts of the Netherlands.[1] :p

Sorry if you were offended, I live in the 'other parts' myself ;)

:laugh3: From wikipedia: The term Holland is also frequently used to refer to the whole of the Netherlands. This usage is generally accepted but disliked by many Dutch people in the other parts of the Netherlands.[1] :smartass: :p

Sorry if you were offended, I live in the 'other parts' myself ;)

I'm not offended, it's just a bit annoying :)

Yea my last post looked more 'smartass' than I meant, so I edited that one, because I was only joking.. :embarrassed:

edit: guess we're all just getting tired of waiting, right? ;)

:( I think I know why they are updating the website but its not good (at least not for Canadians)

I just got this email from Cineplex Entertainment:

"Hello,

It is with great disappointment that we write to tell you that that we have had to cancel the presentations of Glastonbury 2011: Coldplay, Captured Live. We apologize for having to cancel this event unfortunately this was out of ours or our partners hands as this is Glastonbury, BBC Worldwide and their negotiations that impacted this broadcast.

We have requested a refund on your behalf and the funds should be returned to your account within 2-3 business days."

*looks to the sky* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( I think I know why they are updating the website but its not good (at least not for Canadians)

"Hello,

It is with great disappointment that we write to tell you that that we have had to cancel the presentations of Glastonbury 2011: Coldplay, Captured Live. We apologize for having to cancel this event unfortunately this was out of ours or our partners hands as this is Glastonbury, BBC Worldwide and their negotiations that impacted this broadcast.

We have requested a refund on your behalf and the funds should be returned to your account within 2-3 business days."

Wait what?! That aint no good! I wonder what that means for the other countries!

Guest Osaka Sun

"Hello,

Are you sure? Everywhere in Canada?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc]YouTube - ‪NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO‬‏[/ame]

Well cineplex is showing it across Canada, I'm assuming that's where other Canadians ordered tickets. I would be concerned for all international showings for this film if I were you guys this doesn't sound like its just Canada. The whole websites down..

Blu Ray release it is!!! That is the only way I can forgive this problem

I was really looking forward to this too :(

Guest howyousawtheworld

American's calling Great Britain, England? Woah that gets annoying.

Guest howyousawtheworld

"Hello,

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to maybe find a proxy and watch it LIVE on BBC iplayer. If not that then I'm certain you'll find it streaming on other websites.

Well cineplex is showing it across Canada, I'm assuming that's where other Canadians ordered tickets. I would be concerned for all international showings for this film if I were you guys this doesn't sound like its just Canada. The whole websites down..

Blu Ray release it is!!! That is the only way I can forgive this problem

I was really looking forward to this too :(

*crosses fingers*

Already called a group of friends today to go the the cinema for that. It would majorly suck if itll get cancelled as a whole..

Bah =(