✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but how are you people getting tickets and seeing the locations?

Well the site doesn't seem to be working properly for everyone, but I got tickets because I sent an e-mail to the cinema that was most likely to broadcast it. And they replied that they were indeed showing the 'movie'. But I think that after july 3rd, more details will be revealed on the Glastonbury page

The site is not working properly for me. When I scroll down it doesnt give the name of the venues, it just says "find tickets" but when I click on that it sends me back on glastonburyhd.com. Is anybody experiencing the same problems? How can I find out where will they be screening the movie in Italy?

I have that problem

The site is not working properly for me. When I scroll down it doesnt give the name of the venues, it just says "find tickets" but when I click on that it sends me back on glastonburyhd.com. Is anybody experiencing the same problems? How can I find out where will they be screening the movie in Italy?

It's doing that for me too. If you just hold your cursor over Italy it will give you a drop down list of citites. I couldn't click the cities without it bringing me back to the homepage, but I just Googled "Glastonbury Coldplay Winnipeg" and found the theatre in the search results.

Hope that works for you!

Anyone knows if this screening is a "live broadcast" or a recorded video that is played in the cinemas not long after the actual performance? Of course I hope it's live (that would be awesome!) but if the screening time in Ontario is 9pm ... wouldnt that be the wee hours of the morning at UK?

Another thing: why is the nearest cinema for Toronto in Vaughn?! They cant possibly be missing out Toronto?

Anyone knows if this screening is a "live broadcast" or a recorded video that is played in the cinemas not long after the actual performance? Of course I hope it's live (that would be awesome!) but if the screening time in Ontario is 9pm ... wouldnt that be the wee hours of the morning at UK?

Another thing: why is the nearest cinema for Toronto in Vaughn?! They cant possibly be missing out Toronto?

The closest cinema in Toronto is Cineplex Odeon Queensway and no it won't be live but instead delayed by a few hours. Yes live would be cool but just be happy we are getting it at all. Also if it was live there could be a chance the satellite feed could cut out and that would not be good.. alot of angry coldplay fans..

Yes the site is not working, atleast not for me and a bunch of other people. When you click on your city it brings you back to the top of the page. As it has been mentioned I think on June 3 when the single comes out we will get word of everything then. The site might not be working because they are busy setting up all the links and contacting theaters. You can buy tickets/see if a theater is playing it by going to the website of your local theater and searching "coldplay" When I do so it says

Glastonbury 2011: Coldplay, Captured Live

Opens:6/25/11

In Ontario Canada it's listed as showing June 25 10pm, July 6 7pm