✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay: Glastonbury 2011" to be shown in cinemas (cancelled?): Latest loc are via GlastonburyHD.c

cleeson7

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's doing that for me too. If you just hold your cursor over Italy it will give you a drop down list of citites. I couldn't click the cities without it bringing me back to the homepage, but I just Googled "Glastonbury Coldplay Winnipeg" and found the theatre in the search results.

Hope that works for you!

That doesn't seem to work for me either. It doesn't give me te list of cities. If you can see them can you tell me in which cities they'll screen the movie? Thank you so much :nice:.

No Sweden :(

I did it but nothing.................
Hi girls. :)

Do you have a cinema near you that shows the operas from the MET?

If yes, then try it there!

They have the right equipment to do such things and I just called a cinema in Germany that does it because I wanted to know more and the lovely guy on the phone told me that the same company that offers the opera streamings is doing the Glastonbury event. :)

They have the right equipment to do such things and I just called a cinema in Germany that does it because I wanted to know more and the lovely guy on the phone told me that the same company that offers the opera streamings is doing the Glastonbury event. :)

Thanks for the tip, Anna! :hug: just sent an email to the cinema, will call if they don't respond :nice: fingers crossed!

oh! thanks Anna!:) I have one of those cinemas very close to where I live