✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

I like the new outfit. it's colorful, fresh, and they look more attractive and cool too. :dazzled:

I'm aware this image is a bit more "pop", but I don't care about it as far as their music is not totally pop.

The truth is that I don't like the idea of "collaborations" with people like Jay-z, Girls aloud and so on....I'v never looked at them as artists.....:confused:......I never will!

Replying to the one who have said that coldply are trying to mix different cultures I say: I love coldplay since the beginning, but being sincere and a bit evil, maybe they're are not trying to open our minds to different kind of music. They're just trying to diversify their audience, trying to make coldplay fans less homogeneous and less stereotyped.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for replying!

I'v never looked at them as artists.....:confused:......I never will!

Exactly my point... I think Coldplay's message is that you really should and try to look at what those artists do - and at the end of the day, even if you still don't like them, you'll at least know a little bit more of their universe.

Replying to the one who have said that coldply are trying to mix different cultures I say: I love coldplay since the beginning, but being sincere and a bit evil, maybe they're are not trying to open our minds to different kind of music. They're just trying to diversify their audience, trying to make coldplay fans less homogeneous and less stereotyped.

That's another, more selfish, point of view. But even if that was the original intention -and I really doubt that, I think the very first intention was that they were just glad to make some music with people they really love-, "less homogeneous and less stereotyped" is a very good thing!

Considering the big amount of blind fangirls in this section of the forum, the results of the poll are not surprising.

And I'm still surprised people still think that disliking something about the band makes you a hater. Grow up people, no one is perfect not even your OMG THEY ARE SO GOOD band coldplay

Fair enough, I didn't mean haters, that was the wrong word. I just get upset at all the negativity around here at the moment. Sure people can express their opinions and all but the reason I signed up to this forum wasn't to read negative comments about my favorite band.

The+Beatles+SgtPepper1.jpg

104658-coldplay_617_409.jpg

:dozey: Oh come on, you did notice my wink, didn't you? Means I wasn't being entirely serious.. (Besides, Sgt Pepper's was forty years ago, that doesn't count! :P)

What I was trying to say is, they're musicians, not fashion designers.

But I'm loving their new look.

Thanks for replying!

Exactly my point... I think Coldplay's message is that you really should and try to look at what those artists do - and at the end of the day, even if you still don't like them, you'll at least know a little bit more of their universe.

that's true, I agree. What's imporant for me is that Coldplay try to make me know different "artists", but they don't make music as those "artists" do :D

Hidden messsages in the back of the photo???

I am wondering if there is hints about the new album (title, songs etc.) in the graffiti in the background! With all the "UFO" sightings back there I am wondering if it is the album title.

What do you think?????

Hidden messsages in the back of the photo???

I am wondering if there is hints about the new album (title, songs etc.) in the graffiti in the background! With all the "UFO" sightings back there I am wondering if it is the album title.

What do you think?????

On topic: Does anyone know where to get a jacket like those what the boys have right now?

Or even what kind of material it is?! I know we only have those two photos to go from right now haha, but still someon might know what material it looks like? Cause I don't think it is denim! :o

I'd hate it if all their tours were carbon copies of their previous tours with the same boring old black suits but with some different songs added to the setlist. That's not the way you preserve longevity in a music career.

Silly outfits has nothing to do with the longevity in a music career.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Silly outfits has nothing to do with the longevity in a music career.

I'm talking about themes which the outfits are a big part of.

Whatever you think of them then you'll just have to put up with it. Either like it or lump it mate. I don't think Coldplay give a shit about what you think...or anyone else for that matter.

On topic: Does anyone know where to get a jacket like those what the boys have right now?

Or even what kind of material it is?! I know we only have those two photos to go from right now haha, but still someon might know what material it looks like? Cause I don't think it is denim! :o

it's like cotton...but I have some doubt about Will's jacket, which looks more acrylic. Maybe they are a mix of cotton and synthetic fabric.

Texture is something like this one:

http://www.asos.com/Superdry/Superdry-Lite-Patrol-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1526835&cid=3606&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Charcoal

Will jacket style: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Perforated-Leather-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1119582&cid=3606&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Love it too and their jackets are really cool! :cool:

I totally agree!! They're gorgeous!

newphoto2820.jpg

newpic800spray.jpg

What the hell has happened to Chris?! He looks AMAZING :shocked2:..

(they all do)..

Also.. I think Jony has lost some weight, hasn't he?

Guest howyousawtheworld
I still hate the costumes. Why do they even have to wear costumes? Meh, i'll never get it. They looked better wearing normal clothes during the parachutes/arobtth era.

Yeah but that's incredibly boring and uninspired.

Yeah but that's incredibly boring and uninspired.

I agree. It's absolutely necessary for a band to renew its style every now and then.. because people would get really tired then. I bet most of those complaining about the outfit change would be even tougher to them if they were still wearing jeans and T-shirts..

Still I can't see the pretentious or silly thing in those costumes! On the contrary, they're quite casual. I love them really. :D