✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay eh?

MrMagpie

How have I not noticed such thread?

Agree with whoever said it's like the suburbs/Arcade Fire generally, especially that shit about the Kids dance or some crap.

I find the lyrics hilarious, every tear is a waterfall?! The trapezes? HAHAHA, and to top it off:

"I would rather be a comma then a full stop" GAHD THAS GOOD COOKIN

I've been looking forward to this for quite a few days now and hoping for a leak, because I hope the music and way the lyrics are sung match up to how LOL the lyrics are.

Where's all the coldplay fans? Hello? Hello?

PEOPLE NOT LIKING COLDPLAY DOES NOT COMPUTE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the people with some sense of judgement who won't blindly like anything because it's made by four other human beings that are playing in a band? Hello? Hello?

Listen please, a friend of me that works on radio one saif that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know...

Radiohead? PLEASE NO :bigccry:

ugh I hate "Yes" but Cemeteries of London is one of the few viva songs I really like.

WA WA WA WATERFALL

WE WE WE SO EXCITED

DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GENERATION DROP

I DON'T WANT THIS WEEKEND TO EEEEEEEEEEEND

:awesome:

why would any fan want to come to this thread..The negativity is rampant.Unfortunately

negativity can be contagious

OMG WE'RE POSTING OUR OPINIONS WE SHOULD BE BANNED!

There are great posts in the thread actually, posted by long time coldplay fans. We're not blind fans and they're sending bad signs about the LP5 , that's all

HI again, im the guy that posted these some hours ago:

Listen please, a friend of me that works on radio one saif that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know...

Now I have More Info, I have a talk with him again and he was able to tell me more about the song, now, its a looong song with a loong intro, thats what he said, like 6 or 7 minutes, but its worth it, it begins with a soft bass line which then combines with a beat, which then mixes with "glorious" guitar riffts (thats what he said, glorious) and its kind of a progresive song, it begins calm and it ends as a big one, thay had an interview with chris early in the morning , and he said the posibility of playing "several" new songs in Rock Im Park and Glastonbury festivals, and the name "monday morning" was not confirmed by chris BUT not denied, all these happened after the interview was done, like, off air, so there are new thinks you should know about this...

I've heard from a worm who was hanging outside of Coldplay's studio that the song will be really awesome. Unfortunately Chris Martin started to cry. The resulting tears turned into a waterfall and killed the worm so I wasn't able to ask him anything about the song.

I've heard from a worm who was hanging outside of Coldplay's studio that the song will be really awesome. Unfortunately Chris Martin started to cry. The resulting tears turned into a waterfall and killed the worm so I wasn't able to ask him anything about the song.

You should write songs for Coldplay :P

Guest howyousawtheworld

why would any fan want to come to this thread..The negativity is rampant.Unfortunately

negativity can be contagious

You can still be the biggest fan in the world if you fairly criticise them you know. Some fans on here have lost their passion or desire for Coldplay's music just because it happens in life. I was a bit bemused at first to see non Coldplay fans here but then I realised the quality of the WoM section was fantastic which is why they use it. It's better than any other music forum out there. I think it'd be great if the Coldplay section had more discussion on their music like in the WoM section rather than it just being swamped and dominated by fan fiction and 'hot' pictures of the band members.

It's always good to have differing opinions and people with different music tastes. It keeps things entertaining, diverse and fun.