✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay eh?

MrMagpie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Jonny's part to be honest, what I don't like is Chris' voice.

I think it will be a fun song live, even considering the crappy lyrics. It's too poppy but I still like it, not my favorite coldplay song though.

I think it will be a fun song live, even considering the crappy lyrics. It's too poppy but I still like it, not my favorite coldplay song though.

THIS.

I did not even care much about Chris' part. :D and i think it'll be epic live. :)

I agree 100%. There are things I really like but things I really don't like. I like it, I'm downloading it, but it's still a bit of a disappointment.

I didn't like it at all on first listen, but I've just finished listening to it for the third time and it's growing on me I think. It's definitely not an amazing song but I didn't expect it to be. Hopefully there will be some real gems on the album, I'm actually looking forward to that.

why is it soooooo freken noisy and messy!!! the start is ok by a couple of minutes in it just sounds a train wreck to the point where you can't hear any of the instruments properly and chris's voice is battling with the wall of sound.

whatever happened to less is more :( kinda worked well for them for their first 2 albums.

I never wanted to comment when people were talking about the lyrics because then I'd set expectations for myself.

This song started weird. I can say that, but the build up, how they give each instrument an intro, and how it builds up!

comparing this to parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y and VLVADAAHF cannot be done, it's a stand alone right now, it's from their fifth album, not their first, second, third or fourth.