✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you apply? I thought you couldn't?

There are random draws are done every two weeks up until 7 days before the show.

Also FYI for whoever said they'd give their tickets to someone else if they win and can't go:

"Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only"

Also FYI for whoever said they'd give their tickets to someone else if they win and can't go:

"Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only"

Well I think I couldn't afford the travel exchanges if I win some tickets but it looks like I cannot give them away (even for free) because these ar personel tickets or so :confused:

But at least I could give away one ticket then.. In the case of winning CP tickets I'd probably go begging for money in the streets that I can book a flight to London to see CP and one dedicated Coldplayer could come with me :)

Edit: btw: ..to have an England based address wouldn't be the problem.. I already have somebody who would give me his parents address from Greater London :D

Hello! This is my first post here :-) I was wondering: do you think that if my friend -UK resident- wins the tickets (eeehhh) I can go with him even if I'm not english?

Because I'll be in UK those days visiting a friend, and it would be a dream to see Coldplay live. A little unrealizable, but hopes die last!

I know somebody who just posted on FB that they have won tickets to see the manic street preachers today via email. Is there still no news on a winner for the Coldplay show?

I'll be surprised if more than a handful of people here win because the tickets for the Coldplay show are being whored out everywhere. Newspapers like the Metro are giving away tickets and iTunes and the App store are advertising it like there's no tomorrow.

Apple releases iTunes Festival London 2011 iOS app with live streaming

Apple has released a new application for iOS devices that will allow users to stream live performances from the iTunes Festival London 2011, and even watch them on an HDTV via AirPlay.

More here

Thank you! It's my girlfriends birthday today, she's always wanted to see Coldplay so she's VERY happy!

Seems like a pretty small gig for Coldplay! Hopefully hear some new tunes!

Aww she'll have the best time :nice:

It's a Friday so most people attending with be in work until 5ish so I'd say if you got there at 12-2ish you'd probably be guarenteed a good spot :)