✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why should they say only UK residents can enter the competition if they're not gonna check in any way that this is true? I thought you had to show your ID upon entrance :thinking:

edit: oh and by the way it's really disappointing how fans don't get the tickets and such people do

I just saw on iTunes that there is a free app

so you can get the shows live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

This incredible live music festival hosts spectacular live performances every night throughout July in one of London's best venues, the Roundhouse. Watch the performances live, right here or download the app to watch on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Also:view videos of the shows for a limited time after the performances. A broadband connection is recommended for the best viewing experience.

Is it just me whom thinks this show will filled up by media types whom got free tickets & people whom don't want to be there (getting dragged by someone else)?

Nope.

I hear Biggins and Paul DeGrady are going.................... :rolleyes:

i just got an email from Beady Eye:

Beady Eye will be headlining at this year's iTunes Festival, taking to The Roundhouse stage in London on Tuesday 5th.

For the first time iTunes will be streaming the Festival shows live through their store and the official Festival app.

So im guessing that coldplay will also be shown live!

watching ITV2 last night, they had an ad for the itunes festival. so looks like we might get highlights, if not the full thing :)

they're streaming almost all the acts for the iTunes Festival live, with the exception of Bruno Mars, Chase & Status. but it's only viewable on iTunes (PC/Mac) or the iTunes Festival app on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch....it's the iTunes Festival, after all. :P

watched the live stream for Linkin Park last night via iTunes on my Macbook...was impressed with the audio & video quality. occasional lags, freezing but otherwise it was simply awesome! :D