✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate 'Major Minus' now!

busybeeburns

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this song with all my heart, it's worse then yellow. Yes thats right, i said it. I've never liked yellow, even though it's the song that made them famous. I voted this a 0 out of 10, I don't even have it on my mp3 player! Just like in my signature, its a major disappointment!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the theme of the song about being watched. It is true that we are always being watched and there is no privacy left. Anywhere you go someone can put you on a cell phone video or take a photo and put you on the computer. David Icke would love the theme of the crockadiles.

:drummer::escaping2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the best songs on MX! I gave it a 10, but I didn't like it that much from the start, it grew on me.

I wouldn't change a thing, maybe I'd just add one more verse, as with every other song on MX.

I have to say, for me, it's the most U2-esque thing they've ever done.

• 3 weeks later...

i absolutely LOVE this song! Major Minus is my favorite from the MX album but i have to say i love it best when it was performed live at Glastonbury! Guy really gets his groove on during the euphoric/hypnotic part just before Jonny's guitar solo. i can't watch Guy play that part enough lol! this song reminds me of jimi hendrix. after i heard Major Minus and realized who it reminded me of, i downloaded JH's "All Along the Watchtower". i hope their live performance is as good when they visit Seattle!! :wink3:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

9/10

Probably one of the best coldplay has done. I don't mind the auto-tune. I even think it makes the song more alluring. It's not like t-pain auto-tune or something. Lyrically, it's a mysterious song. "They gone eye watching you/ One eye on what you do/So be careful who it is you're talking to"; this is one of my favorite lines.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...