✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate 'Major Minus' now!

busybeeburns

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cleggy

There is of course not the natural voice of Chris in Moving to Mars, there are also some effects!

And the voice in MM fits perfectly (!!!) into the topic, with regard to the "paranoia-section" --> with the stairs...

Love MM!

You may be right about Major Minus, I need to listen to it a few more times and see if I can work out some kind of hidden plot. And yeah MTM does have vocal effects but I like them since it's a lot more subtle than just completely going all 'computery' on Major Minus. A bit of reverb effect on the voice is fine by me.

Hm ok. ;)

I really like the voice of Chris in MM and in general I like this studio version very much after some listenings. Now I repeat it all time and can't stop! I'm in love with this song, altought it is very different to everything before.

Gave it an 8, I hated it at first, biut its starting to grow on me. I thought there was something wrong with the speakers on my computer, but then I realized that Chris's voice was distorted. I like the live version better like many, the distorted voice thing bugs me :\ but great song overall :D

I think Major Minus is terrific...

I have not heard a Coldplay song like it, and it truly is a gem. I mean, when I first heard it, when it started, my hairs stood on end. It is incredibly catchy and I assume many people who do not like Coldplay - because of their apparant 'soppy stuff' - will love this one.

That's just me though. :)

Daylight, Low, Cemetries of London, and now Major Minus

are my least favorite coldplay songs. Frankly, i find chris's

vocals when he sings "got one eye watching you, and one

eye on whatcha do" to be kinda obnoxious

5/10

• 3 weeks later...

I'll agree the live version is better than the studio one but I don't really even care for the live performance of it. If it makes the album, unless i'm listening to the entire thing through i'll probably just skip this more often than not.