March 14, 201214 yr Electioneering was one of my favourites when I first started listening to Radiohead
March 14, 201214 yr I also like Electioneering :D. Then again I've only really listened to like 25 of their songs... I'm off to listen to Kid A, see ya :escaping:
March 14, 201214 yr This was also a setlist from the other nights show Damn, St. Louis!! Everyone kept saying that Thom fucked up the words on Karma Police and then sang, "this is what you get when you forget the woooooorddssssss" and i was like XDDDDDDD
March 14, 201214 yr That was the best bit of the song. :lol: And Ed looking at Thom, wondering what the heck he was up to. :awesome:
March 14, 201214 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLfxk-UzZo]Karma Police - Radiohead live in St. Louis 3-9-12 - YouTube[/ame] Gotta love it :heart:
March 14, 201214 yr ah, glad they've brought back Codex in the setlist :wacky: I still don't get why they keep playing Feral :\
March 14, 201214 yr ah, glad they've brought back Codex in the setlist :wacky: I still don't get why they keep playing Feral :\ Feral is great live! Codex is kind of slow or boring live IMO
March 14, 201214 yr I think Codex is great despite live is not as epic as the studio version. On the other hand, to me Feral is one of their worst songs
March 14, 201214 yr I really don't like the studio version of Feral but thee live version (and the Basement one) is dopeeeeee
March 14, 201214 yr Feral and Codex are both amazing :wacky: They're different songs but they're both special in unique way IMO
March 14, 201214 yr I think Codex is great despite live is not as epic as the studio version. On the other hand, to me Feral is one of their worst songs I really like Codex. Live it was good to see after an upbeat song (Lotus Flower), but in general it's a bit too slow for live, especially since there's no horns. I really don't like the studio version of Feral but thee live version (and the Basement one) is dopeeeeee fuckin' dope yo!
March 15, 201214 yr TKOL is not a good album. :nod: I bet they made it so short not to rival In Rainbows. It's like an electronic "dance" EP. Lotus Flower really stands out. MX > TKOL :escaping:
March 15, 201214 yr ^^Forgive me oh sex god. :disappointed: How do you think it compares to IR and their previous work?
March 15, 201214 yr TKOL is not a good album. :nod: I bet they made it so short not to rival In Rainbows. It's like an electronic "dance" EP. Lotus Flower really stands out. MX > TKOL :escaping: Or maybe the length isn't the be all and end all of a record... The content is? I don't know why the length is such an issue to be honest. How many of us listen to 12-track albums start to finish? Few. Be thankful for an 8-track you can listen to on the way to work. Or separate easily into a four and a four. Quite frankly, I believe Radiohead to be The Beatles of our generation. I feel privileged to be living in a time where one of the greatest bands ever are still releasing music. I don't care how much of it there is, I grab it with both hands when it's uploaded!
March 15, 201214 yr dog shit > MX But that's just me. That was rude. I believe Radiohead to be The Beatles of our generation. Yes, I think if the Beatles were at their prime now, they'd be making cutting edge experimental music.
Create an account or sign in to comment