✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Sadly, yes.

Cheer the fuck up Reidiouhedz! :angry:

Some songs come close, like Jigsaw Falling Into Place maybe.

God IR is pretty. :dazzled:

But why was 15 Step in Twilight? :|

I've got no problem with Muse, Radiohead or anyone else lending their songs to a shitty film franchise. We need to teach the uneducated what good music is, right?

In Rainbows is pretty, but it's still god-damn sad. Still my favourite record ever though. Not sure how I'd feel about happy Radiohead. Separator's kinda happy lyrically, and I dislike it.

^ The song Muse wrote for Twilight, Neutron Star Collision, is a terrible song though. My theory is that Matt wrote it as a sort of 'fuck you' to Twilight. Dunno about 15 Step though.

I don't think they'd do that. It's the third song they've contributed and the author's a big Muser. And, it's a one-off single, so it's a moment in the spotlight; something they wouldn't like to squander.

It's also a song that means a lot to Matt. It marks the end of a relationship for him. If it sounds rushed, the poorer side of their material, they're probably saving the good stuff for the new album.

awesome!

I don't know if this is real, I guess it might be, but look at the one below "Ful Stop"

6842164140_2954f1d5a1_b.jpg

That would be cool, but I don't know how they'll pull it off and also it might completely put the audience to sleep :lol:

holy shit, that would be the greatest thing ever. I'd love to see how Ed plays it, as it's tough to tell from the album.

awesome!

I don't know if this is real, I guess it might be, but look at the one below "Ful Stop"

6842164140_2954f1d5a1_b.jpg

That would be cool, but I don't know how they'll pull it off and also it might completely put the audience to sleep :lol:

Treefingers :surprised:

It would really be strange, but also awesome :D

Treefingers :surprised:

It would really be strange, but also awesome :D

It's kind of pointless, don't you think? :thinking:

The point of Treefingers on the album is the restore the balance after How to Disappear Completely drains you.

It would be like playing Fitter Happier. :inquisitive:

The point of Treefingers on the album is the restore the balance after How to Disappear Completely drains you.

A great track is a great track. Just because it's ambient and less structured doesn't make it any less enjoyable. I imagine the timbres would be much more different and interesting in a live setting.

Imagine it beign played as the first song of the encore, people are clapping and calling them to come back to stage, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, Treefingers starts, as an intro to one another song, possibly "big" one (Paranoid Android, Karma Police, Street Spirit etc.)

Imagine it beign played as the first song of the encore, people are clapping and calling them to come back to stage, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, Treefingers starts, as an intro to one another song, possibly "big" one (Paranoid Android, Karma Police, Street Spirit etc.)

When you put it like that...

...Don't sound too bad.