✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

There's an RH concert on TV right now, channel 188 (MTV hits), I'm not really sure which concert but it seems pretty new. It's really really great ...

Oh oh and Jonny is wearing his yellow radiohead shirt! :nice:
Gosh, if this wasn't on at 3am I'd watch it ... But probably it was only for the American MTV hits. :angry: :\

Does anyone have scans of this interview?

If you look back in the thread I posted a link to the interview on the Word website, where it might not have the large pictures of the band naked :wink3: it's a good interview.

I got the magazine, not for the interview but for the free CD covering the best music of that month's releases

If you look back in the thread I posted a link to the interview on the Word website, where it might not have the large pictures of the band naked :wink3: it's a good interview.

I got the magazine, not for the interview but for the free CD covering the best music of that month's releases

:wink3: oooh thanks David! I'll read it ASAP. :)

and what was the best music of that month?

accidental, carlene carter, flight of the conchords, colin meloy, isobel campbell, joan as police woman, el perro del mar, martha wain, rupa's aprils fishes, shortwave set, pete atkin, veda gille, skyphone, francois & man man