✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I want them to tour and come back to Mexico.

When I grow up I'll become billionaire and pay them to come back here and I'll do the playlist. You may come if you want.

For realz.

I'll take you up on that offer :P

you're talking about Radiohead right?

including b-sides?

Well I think they'd get tired after 50 songs. Besides, I want Thom's voice to be in shape.

BTW, have you ever listened to Climbing up the walls completely alone, in the dark? It can be a little bit disturbing.

including b-sides?

Well I think they'd get tired after 50 songs. Besides, I want Thom's voice to be in shape.

BTW, have you ever listened to Climbing up the walls completely alone, in the dark? It can be a little bit disturbing.

b-sides... unreleased... who cares!

i haven't listened to that one in the dark. I have w/ Kid A... right before I go to sleep and it's kinda creepy. i'll have to try that one.

Yeah, I thought atoms for peace was a tight band, but i would only like it now if they came out with new material. And if thom is going to put out new material, I want it to be with radiohead. You see the dilema...

I love the remix of Blow Out, which was a b-side.

There are a couple of songs I really like. You is one of my favourite Radiohead songs.

Probably because of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jwdlRupVo]YouTube- you radiohead acoustic MTV[/ame]

But yeah, it's not an extremely bad album, but it's definately Radiohead's worst.

it's an album of it's time, the early 90s. It's not as ageless as you may say some or most of their work is. Their worst, but not a bad album imo. It's ok and there are some good songs on it. But it's pretty forgettable and there's nothing special about it really, unlike most of their work since.

It's still the only RH album that i don't own the physical copy of. But i will get it, eventually.

pablo honey has a few good tracks on but the one thing it does is give me hope that even average bands can become the best thing since the beatles providing they have a bit of re-invention every so often. pablo honey was alright for a listen or two, the bends was very decent (let down by the none album tracks other than bulletproof, since the majority of them were a bit to close to cockrock at times and a lot of the riffs now sound a bit like they could be used by the darkness) and then okc onwards is genius.

I never really listened to PH, maybe 2 or 3 times while doing other stuff. But it didn't make an impression and I don't like Creep so.. :\ I guess I should give it another try sometime though.

But Anyone Can Play Guitar is awesome. :wacky:

It's still the only RH album that i don't own the physical copy of. But i will get it, eventually.
Same. I bought all RH albums at once (except IR. already owned that one), even though I only really knew The Bends/OKC/IR at the time but didn't bother with PH. :sweatdrop: