✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

But they were updating DAS rather regularly in the pre-IR period. :confused:

well up until about 5 months before In Rainbows came out. I remember july/august of 2007 were so annoying because I was so excited for the new album but they rarely updated DAS. at that point i checked DAS a few times a day and I think there was a period they didn't update it in almost 6-7 weeks.

also i emailed my motion graphics piece to be passed on to the band... hopefully they'll see it! :D

I totally agree... there are so many amazing albums out already (Beach House, BSS, The National, Broken Bell, and countless others). Also albums coming out (Arcade Fire, possibly U2, possibly Radiohead)

...and the year isn't even half way over. :D

Add Elbow, Colddplay, Belle and Sebastian, Warpaint and Glasvegas as possibles:awesome:

well up until about 5 months before In Rainbows came out. I remember july/august of 2007 were so annoying because I was so excited for the new album but they rarely updated DAS. at that point i checked DAS a few times a day and I think there was a period they didn't update it in almost 6-7 weeks.

also i emailed my motion graphics piece to be passed on to the band... hopefully they'll see it! :D

Fingers crossed :)

i'm still waiting for this to be released, if it hasn't already happened (i might have missed it)

trailer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0J6HaJ5gY]YouTube- Radiohead - Prague 2009 DVD Trailer[/ame]

2+2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL83h2Vt22g]YouTube- Radiohead Live - 2+2=5 (Prague DVD)[/ame]

I love them, I recently started listening to them. Now I got 4 LPs, they are brilliant! All I Need, Creep, High & Dry, Karma Police, Thinking About You and Anyone Can Play Guitar are my favourites <3 I'm gonna discover all their discography.

NEED...SOMETHING....NEW! ANYTHING!!!

what about atoms for peace new? :P

I love them, I recently started listening to them. Now I got 4 LPs, they are brilliant! All I Need, Creep, High & Dry, Karma Police, Thinking About You and Anyone Can Play Guitar are my favourites <3 I'm gonna discover all their discography.

cool! :thumbsup:

I am tired of atoms for peace, but Flea is one of the most mighty bass players ever.

i think that Atoms for Peace were really great live (honestly one of the best live shows I ever been to)

At the same time I can see what you mean by being tired of them. I think they should've tried different things at the shows rather than just have the same setlist every night (i'm not counting the solo set because it's only thom on piano).

I still think that there's lots of potential for Atoms for Peace. I feel that it's good for Thom to do something different for Radiohead's sake. I don't want Radiohead to turn into a Beatles situation where at the end they hated each other.

One thing about the Beatles that I feel they should've done if they wanted to continue was take a break from each other. I mean if you spent so much time with the same person/people day after day i'm sure you'd grow tired of them.

Overall I think that this has been a good experience for Thom to get to be creative outside of Radiohead and try some of his own songs. At the same time I'm more interested in seeing Radiohead come out with something new. It'd at least be nice if they gave us some sort of update. Or what would be even cooler would be release another song(s) (like twisted words/harry patch) to hold us over for a while.