✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I honestly care about all those environmental atrocities and stuff, but seriously. I just want a tiny LP8 hint, Thom! :bigcry:

thom comes across as the type of person who you could easily convince that the world will end in 2012 because the earth will become soo hot and the seas will be soo high we'll all die. that might force him to finish the album and release it.

Let's just assume they're hard at work and it's going to sound amazing!
*sulk*

thom comes across as the type of person who you could easily convince that the world will end in 2012 because the earth will become soo hot and the seas will be soo high we'll all die. that might force him to finish the album and release it.
No. Just no.

The movie 2012 is hilarious though. :wacky:

well they are hard at work recording... I think someone asked Phil in April and they said that they were recording in May

so...

edit: also my senior project you guys know that I've worked on a motions graphics piece. Well I changed it a bit and should be posting it soon. But... I had to make a poster since I'm presenting this project so here it is:

l_40616ead37c04203b8dd8f7b80598376.jpg

:lol:

Mike, awesome poster! How long did it take you to make it?

He has no idea of how much I love him for making a senior project about In Rainbows.

:blush: haha... thanks. For me it was either In Rainbows or The Beatles Abbey Road (those two I would have to say are my favorite albums ever)

:lol:

Mike, awesome poster! How long did it take you to make it?

thanks nina! It took a only few hours. I say only because I had a bunch of the bits sort of pre-made so it made it a lot easier. But nevertheless it was still time consuming.

Wow, that a lot of time! I hope you'll get a good grade on it because you totally deserve it ^_^

haha yeah... well not to sound conceded but I will get a good grade (not just the poster, but the whole overall project). And the reason why is because I'm in a class full of idiots, some of which made bad stuff... so it kind of makes people that do better work (myself and a few others) stand out more.