✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

so from talking to a fellow coldplayer, and also looking on atease I wanted to post and have you guys post what songs you have seen live from either radiohead or thom.

This is mine

(4 shows [All Points West-8/8/08, Camden NJ 8/12/08, A4P 4/5/10 & 4/6/10]):

4 times:

-Everything in its Right Place

3 times:

-Cymbal Rush

2 times:

-15 Step

-Just

-Street Spirit (Fade Out)

-Climbing Up the Walls

-Lucky

-Idioteque

-Morning Bell

-There There

-Nude

-Reckoner

-The Gloaming

-Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

-Bodysnatchers

-Jigsaw Falling into Place

-House of Cards

-Videotape

-The Eraser

-Analyse

-The Clock

-Black Swan

-Skip Divided

-Atoms for Peace

-And it Rained All Night

-Harrowdown Hill

-Paperbag Writer

-Judge, Jury & Executioner

-The Hollow Earth

-Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses

1 Time:

-Planet Telex

-The Bends

-Paranoid Android

-No Surprises

-The National anthem

-How to Disappear Completely

-Optimistic

-Pyramid Song

-You and Whose Army?

-Dollars & Cents

-Where I End and You Begin

-Go Slowly

-Faust Arp

-Fog (Again)

-The Daily Mail

-A Walk Down the Staircase

-All for the Best

also I want to point out ahead of time before people accuse that this is not bragging rights or whatever, I'm just interested to see what other songs people have seen live.

If you've seen Atoms for Peace, you've seen pretty much the same set list as all of us. It hardly ever changes. I know, I know...one song here, one song there....big deal. Atoms for Peace must be stopped.

doesn't look like that's going to be happening anytime soon. looks as though they might be working on a new album.

it'd suck if it came out before Radiohead's LP8... i mean it's been almost 3 years since In Rainbows.

I actually wouldn't be opposed to a new LP. I still would prefer new Radiohead, though.

I actually wouldn't be opposed to a new LP. I still would prefer new Radiohead, though.

i mean i wouldn't be opposed to it either of course... but i really want to hear LP8 and hear songs like full band Present Tense, Follow Me Around, etc.

I guess if I'm complaining it's that I hope that LP8 doesn't turn into one of those albums that it seemed like forever to release. (I mean I wasn't a fan from the gap between HTTT & In Rainbows, but the wait from end of 06-07 was quite tough, and annoying). I don't want them to rush making the album, but I don't want them to push the album aside.

i mean i wouldn't be opposed to it either of course... but i really want to hear LP8 and hear songs like full band Present Tense, Follow Me Around, etc.

I guess if I'm complaining it's that I hope that LP8 doesn't turn into one of those albums that it seemed like forever to release. (I mean I wasn't a fan from the gap between HTTT & In Rainbows, but the wait from end of 06-07 was quite tough, and annoying). I don't want them to rush making the album, but I don't want them to push the album aside.

It's been a long time, especially for a fan like me. You're hardcore, but I just listen to the LPs. For most bands, I can't be bothered with all the b-sides (although, I think I am going to start picking up the re-issued deluxe RH albums). So this is really a long gap for me because I don't really care what goes on in between albums.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i'm surprised too that they haven't given any updates. I mean even if they didn't tell us, at least they could've been taking pictures or something. I think that they have been/are in the studio now (phil said they'd be recording in may). So hopefully they're progressing. But at this point I think that earliest we'll get a new album is the end of this year or next year. I do hope I'm wrong though.

This could end up being one of the best musical years in a long time :thinking:

I totally agree... there are so many amazing albums out already (Beach House, BSS, The National, Broken Bell, and countless others). Also albums coming out (Arcade Fire, possibly U2, possibly Radiohead)

...and the year isn't even half way over. :D