✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Also, you are a fucking idiot because you and your other friend talk so much about record sales which means nothing, they make more out of concerts anyway. They put even better shows than Coldplay, and if you compare lyrics work, Radiohead is superior, not to mention musical arrangements in general.

While Thom Yorke is a big fat asshole, Chris Martin is a egotistic bastard who tries to look humble, which is by far the most stupid and hypocritical thing.

Buckland's work is mediocre compared to O'Brien's/Greendwood's and the whole theme thing Coldplay has been playing with for a few years is just ridiculous.

SOURCE?

You're just trolling and you're an idiot.

Whats the need to insult ? . I didnt insult radiohead (their lyrics , work or anything ) , or didnt insult you. I said something that you dont know if its true , and neither do i. Also talked about record labels and their desire for money ( that even if the artist dont have it , the record label does ) which is true . Sorry if you took it wrongly. And btw , i read some articles that said that they were aiming for a may release , something like that. I didnt expect it to be so early . I guess you did :)

Also, you are a fucking idiot because you and your other friend talk so much about record sales which means nothing, they make more out of concerts anyway. They put even better shows than Coldplay, and if you compare lyrics work, Radiohead is superior, not to mention musical arrangements in general.

While Thom Yorke is a big fat asshole, Chris Martin is a egotistic bastard who tries to look humble, which is by far the most stupid and hypocritical thing.

Buckland's work is mediocre compared to O'Brien's/Greendwood's and the whole theme thing Coldplay has been playing with for a few years is just ridiculous.

Again. Whats the need to insult ? . Im a fucking idiot , really ? :inquisitive: . To be such an inteligent person , who likes superior music than i do ( and who actually makes better choices than i do , in terms of music its clear i guess. I like inferior music ) , it surprises me that you make that you make that judgment only because of that comment.

You dont care about record sales or anything like that yet you say "they make more out of concerts anyway" ? . I mean , if records sales dosnt matter to you , why do you feel the need to say that record sales arent important to them , and make more with concerts anyway ? :shocked2: :thinking:

I do believe Chris tries to look humble , and isnt. yet i wouldnt go that far and call him a bastard. But hey , we all have bad things right ? . I mean , Thom is a big fas asshole , chris is an egoistic bastard , hypocritical and ceretenely You have some anger problems :) dont take it in a wrong way , but for a comment THAT irrelevant as mine ( as you say it is ) and it actually is , cause no one even bothered to answer me or payed atenttion ( they are all happy with the new cd , and i do congratulate you ) you called me a :

-an idiot

-a troll

-fucking idiot

-basically throw shit in the music that i like . And believe radiohead is superior to coldplay , which i believe is kinda subjective

-I only comment pathetic things

-Ima a "burned bumhole"

:shocked2: :thinking: :thinking:

BTW , try to lower your posts please. You can discuss without insulting other people :hug:

alejolo, I respect your right to express your opinion, but you clearly know nothing about Radiohead, so I kindly suggest you stop talking, as your misguided ideas and abysmal choice of smilies are only going to enrage radiohead fans on this happy day.

lol , you are right , i dont know anything about them. Aparently they did the same with in rainbows:thinking:

My comment wasnt supposed to be offensive , it was kinda like a joke . No one even payed atenttion to it actually , and some people even laughed. It wasnt the worst thing on earth ;) . I know they dont care about sales , and that they didnt do this to avoid u2/Coldplay.

Though i dont believe its okey to insult me because of what i said /several insults ) or call my music inferior :)

Idiot.

to make the excelent selections with music that you do ( by choosing superior music) , you can choose other words to insult me. There are even " superior " words to insult other people :p

btw did you or are you a coldplay fan ? :rolleyes:

If you're a Radiohead fan arguing this million ways they are better than Coldplay, you're pretty much equivalent to a coldplay fan insisting Coldplay is better than Radiohead. Just... ignore them. Coldplay is bigger. Radiohead is better... as of right now. But even that is a matter of opinion.

Anyways. So excited about this...

Chance of a leak? Slim to none?

If you're a Radiohead fan arguing this million ways they are better than Coldplay, you're pretty much equivalent to a coldplay fan insisting Coldplay is better than Radiohead. Just... ignore them. Coldplay is bigger. Radiohead is better... as of right now. But even that is a matter of opinion.

Anyways. So excited about this...

Chance of a leak? Slim to none?

I'd give it 100:1 odds. With just 4 days to go, it's not like they'll be showing it to people all around town. If I'm not mistaken, most leaks come when bands are showing their records to record labels/the press and the files get into the wrong hands.

i think it is an interesting question. is radiohead still wary of bands like coldplay and U2? do they (or their people) really care if their release dates conflict. are they genuine competition?

personally i think theres a very distinct difference between radiohead and the other 2. radiohead has very much a "cult" following meaning they have a (albeit large) distinct loyal following who will buy their stuff regardless of quality or hype. whereas u2 and coldplay have a fairly mainstream following most of whom will buy the album depending on whether there is a hit song going around or a lot of hype built on marketing.

so basically i dont think coldplay and u2 are any threat to radiohead, at least commercially speaking.

It's really a matter of opinion, and both Coldplay and Radiohead fans need to realize that.

If you like Radiohead better, than good for you, but you don't need to get all crazy on anyone that agrees with you. Same with you, people who prefer Coldplay.

We can both agree on the fact that they're both fantastic.

Anyway, four days now!