✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many Coldplay songs do you have on your ipod/mp3, etc.?

marleemuch1130

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

notable:

-only 'live' versions are from leftrightleftrightleft and live 2003 (no bootlegs, dont need 10 versions really...)

-99% of b-sides (no pour me and another track i forget the name of)

-leaked demos (dont ask me for them)

-4 versions of Lovers in Japan (demo, album, osaka and acoustic) (most out of all the songs)

-don't have covers they've done (hunting high and low or billie jean for example)

-no things only Chris has done (lhuna or homecoming)

-all album art accurate except for demos and 'rares' where I made my own

-all mp3m most of them 320 with lyrics embed

-1.09 gigs

-oldest song is Ode newest is Moving to Mars

-split tracks with 2 songs in them (yes/chinese sleep chant, everything's not lost/life is for living)

I try to have as little coldplay songs on my ipod as possible.

I have live 2006 on it, and listen to it whenever I can't sleep, have to travel for a long time, etc.

I enjoy listening to the album better (on cd, with a good stereo:nice:)

To all of you guys who don't have Live 2003, you should definitely get it. It's the most-played album in my iTunes (except for Viva) and by far the most amazing live performance I've ever heard. I think it's worth getting if only for this version of Politik.

Also, the Tour Diary has some pretty awesome moments :cool:

I try to have as little coldplay songs on my ipod as possible.

I have live 2006 on it, and listen to it whenever I can't sleep, have to travel for a long time, etc.

I enjoy listening to the album better (on cd, with a good stereo:nice:)

I know what you mean :D there's just something so satisfying of having an actual cd and playing it instead of just an mp3 :P its why I buy cds of my favorite artists.

When I moved from my old house I found my AROBTTH cd and it was so awesome to play the actual cd for once :D

306 :blank: And I thought there would be A LOT of people with more songs than me :blank:

But you know, in June, I started to add 1 album for Rock Am Ring, 1 for Pinkpop, 1 for Glasgo... etc etc :rolleyes:

i only have 77 :embarrassed:

Admittedly, i only got into coldplay in late 2009 (lol, i'm so ashamed to admit it) but i love actually watching the visual performance as much as listening to them so i have about 40+ links in my favourites to youtube videos. Maybe one day i'll start downloading them :)

• 1 year later...