✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone...there are tickets available RIGHT NOW, 3:00pm Thursday. Just picked up another set for my son.

Go to the link: http://www.samsungsummerkrush2011.com/location.aspx?city=Los%20Angeles Fill out all the info, but do not put the password in. The ticket page popped right up! Geez, I'm wondering that if the tickets aren't going very quickly, they may not have a big crowd!

So if you want to go to the FREE show, and it's going to be amazing, especially after watching the itunes show just now, GO NOW to get your tickets!!! Hope to see everyone there!

I am so excited that alot of Coldplayers won tickets, especially ONE certain member who seems to have a magical computer:rolleyes: I've had to work the last few day's with no computer handy, so today I was gonna give it a go. Who knows, and if they are tickets not as good as our origionals, maybe someone outside the venue might want to use them for free, and it would make someones night:)

so the person that wins the tickets has to take them? or if for example i won some but wanted to give them to my 2 friends could i just show my ID and be like i want them to have them since i have 2 already????

I'm wondering the same question.

Winning Coldplay Tickets

I'm having the hardest time winning tickets. I know everyone isn't going to win, but I love Coldplay and can't afford to buy tickets! ): I've been trying to win tickets since the 21st. Today I tried entering and not entering the code a couple times and a message showed up saying to check back regularly to see when tickets are available. Does the Samsung website tell you an hour or 30minutes later that there will be tickets available? And did anyone else try not using the code to get tickets?

i think as long as the person picking them up is the person whose name you put on the page, you'll be alright to do whatever with them.

i still havent won :( will there really be more tickets at 3pm?

This is what I keep getting

Thank you for your interest in Coldplay tickets. However, the tickets allotted for today are not available at this time. Please check back regularly throughout the day to see when the next batch of tickets are available.

so is everyone still trying to meet up before or after the show?

i kinda want to go but i'm bringing my 11 year old sister so i'm not sure if that would be awkward. lol?

should i wear my VIVA jacket? :D

I'm bringing two 12 year olds...my daughter and her best friend. And my 15 year old son and a friend of his.