✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

Looks sold out at the moment, at least. I tried 2 tickets and single tickets (and VIP) just to see if anything was available and all returned nothing.

I wonder if most were sold through in the pre-sales?

Jason

i doubt they sold through presales....well maybe.. but that just doesn't seem right to me.....

coldplay has sold out in like secs-mins before.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we all keep getting that single seat on the side of the stage. LOL Oh well...I'm fine with the Sec 2 tix I got. And I feel lucky that I even GOT 3 tickets! What a scam, though...Not happy with how this was run. Presale seems like a joke anyway...

Looks like we all keep getting that single seat on the side of the stage. LOL Oh well...I'm fine with the Sec 2 tix I got. And I feel lucky that I even GOT 3 tickets! What a scam, though...Not happy with how this was run. Presale seems like a joke anyway...

you got 3 diff tickets? or 3 tickets together?

i'm thinking maybe that sliver of lodge seats in the back are the $45 ones? there was probably a small amount so they got snatched up real quick. oh well. i give up.

In my past ticket buying experiences, the cheapest seats are the ones with very limited views, usually behind the stage...So based on the seating chart and the $100 ticket that comes up in Sec 1, I think the cheap $45 tickets are the ones in Sec. 18. Anywhere there is a full view in a small venue such as this, is going to be full price.

you got 3 diff tickets? or 3 tickets together?

I got 3 tickets together the first day of the presale on Wed, using the teardrop password. It took trying for 30 minutes to even get anything to show up. At first, I was annoyed that these were the best I could get, now I feel like I hit the lottery! We are Sec 2, Row 15, close to the stage, and it says full view, so I'm good :)

I got 3 tickets together the first day of the presale on Wed, using the teardrop password. It took trying for 30 minutes to even get anything to show up. At first, I was annoyed that these were the best I could get, now I feel like I hit the lottery! We are Sec 2, Row 15, close to the stage, and it says full view, so I'm good :)

same feeling. lottery! and i kinda have the same thing on the opposite side sec 15 row 21. ok it's only dismally similar. haha:laugh3:

Well I really wanted to go to this, and unfortunately I could't get any. :\ But congrats to everyone who got some, have lots of fun for me too. :) I know you guys will have a great time. :P Looks like I'll be trying to go to the Vegas show afterall tomorrow. :shifty:

Well I really wanted to go to this, and unfortunately I could't get any. :\ But congrats to everyone who got some, have lots of fun for me too. :) I know you guys will have a great time. :P Looks like I'll be trying to go to the Vegas show afterall tomorrow. :shifty:

I keep calling to win the Vegas tickets, too.