✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

There has to be alot of people who will linger outside trying to scalp a ticket or 2, because of how fast and what was offered on ticketmaster, and people who didn't relalize this contest for freebies was even out there. SO I am gonna come up with a Coldplay Question to ask and give it to someone who knows and loves the band:lol:

Smart thinking

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After much deliberation, I'm thinking I'm gonna sell my actual tickets and go with the free ones.

I have 2 tickets - Section 16, Row 22 (best section (along with Section 2) in the house - right next to the stage but no side view - perfect)

Would have to meet up in LA sometime before the date of the show.

I'm thinking $410 for the pair - PM me if interested!

I just emailed the Summer Krush contact address to ask if there is any to find out where the promotional tickets might be located. I'll let you know if I hear anything back! I'm so freaking excited!!! :D:D:D

This is by FAR the shortest wait I've had for a Coldplay concert! Last time I saw them, I bought tickets in February for a July concert! And I purchased our Austin City Limits tickets in May for a September concert! Having less than 3 weeks from purchase to show to wait is just awesome!!!

i'm jw. is there like a conformation or anything for these won tickets. cuz a lot of ppl seem to win without the code. what if it's some mistake. i hope it isn't cuz i love for coldplayers to go to coldplay shows :)

i'm trying to win tickets for my friends too.

Just the barcode on the tickets. I'm printing them out as soon as I get the confirmation page. I haven't received anything by email for any of the ones I've won.

good idea dianne!

here's my email [email protected]

in case we are still doing a meet up or anything!

Have you been printing out your page when you win? As far as I could tell, there's no other confirmation except that blue priority access congratulations page.

I think we are still going to try for a meetup...I've been really busy the last few days, between seeing Les Mis, Owl City, a couple of community summer concerts (Led Zeppelin cover band, and a Journey cover band), a 2 day soccer tournament for my daughter, and getting ready to go to Sugarland tonight! I'll start putting together a list tomorrow with the names I've received so far.

i haven't won anything!

i was just thinking.

all that sounds like fun!!!

i'm seeing muse on saturday! rise against, rage against the machine. too on saturday.

should i give you my cell number too?

hi. that makes two of us i think we are the only two in this forum that havent won any :cry:, im going to try to win tickets. i want them so bad.

btw ill be at the LA Raising show as well, what seats do you have?

hi. that makes two of us i think we are the only two in this forum that havent won any :cry:, im going to try to win tickets. i want them so bad.

btw ill be at the LA Raising show as well, what seats do you have?

i'm just trying to win for my friends. i have 2 actual bought tickets so i'm going anyway. i have GA pit tickets for LA rising!

i was going to go solo but then got lucky! :)

It's not fun solo:P

I can't wait, "I hear those crocodiles ticking 'round the world"!!!! Time is getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:dance::dazzled:

I'm gonna read my Roadie Book again on the plane:)

I know, I just got my parking pass in the mail too.

Is anyone going to try and meet up? I think there are two groups of us, normal tickets, and VIP ticket holders. I'm more than willing to meet up with anyone with VIP tickets in the preshow area if anyone is interested.

I also have friends going who won the free tickets that I'm going to try and meet up with as well. I also tried for the free tickets but wouldn't feel right if I got them since I'm already going...I think they're better going to someone who normally couldn't afford to go to a Coldplay concert. At least its Coldplay fans that are going instead of scalpers.

Does anyone know where the free tickets are going to be seated? I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the GA pit...I couldn't imagine where else they'd be, its an incredibly small venue.

I know, I just got my parking pass in the mail too.

Is anyone going to try and meet up? I think there are two groups of us, normal tickets, and VIP ticket holders. I'm more than willing to meet up with anyone with VIP tickets in the preshow area if anyone is interested.

I also have friends going who won the free tickets that I'm going to try and meet up with as well. I also tried for the free tickets but wouldn't feel right if I got them since I'm already going...I think they're better going to someone who normally couldn't afford to go to a Coldplay concert. At least its Coldplay fans that are going instead of scalpers.

Does anyone know where the free tickets are going to be seated? I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the GA pit...I couldn't imagine where else they'd be, its an incredibly small venue.

Graeme I'm excited to shoot the breeze with a fellow Coldplayer!

does anyone know how much parking will be? i have a feeling i'm going to get lost. FML. but i'm leaving extra early.

From the venue website:

"Cars and vans may park for $8 per vehicle in Lot 6. Parking attendants are available at the entrance to each lot approximately one hour prior to most UCLA Athletic events. Early arrivals should visit the parking Westwood Blvd. parking kiosks to obtain parking passes. Buses with E-plates park for free and should visit the parking kiosk on Westwood Blvd. for more information. "

Hope this helps :)