✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Hoo!!! I had 4 computers going with 4 people's names and emails and my 12 year old daughter won 2 tickets from the Samsung Summer Krush website!!! No idea where seats are, just says that she's guaranteed admission in the Priority Access line. So now it's me, my husband, Tracey, my daughter Robin and her best friend.

Congrats Dianne! :D Is this your daughter's first Coldplay concert? :)

I have a few questions though since you won and maybe you can help me. I really want to try to win tix and so I was wondering were you online right at 10am? And did you refresh right at 10am as well or did you have all the info ready and set to go and just entered it at 10am? Sorry if my wording was confusing. :\ Also...so the age of the person you enter does not matter then right? Since you say you won under your 12 year old daughters name, I should have no problem getting in either since i'm 17. :)

Congrats Dianne! :D Is this your daughter's first Coldplay concert? :)

I have a few questions though since you won and maybe you can help me. I really want to try to win tix and so I was wondering were you online right at 10am? And did you refresh right at 10am as well or did you have all the info ready and set to go and just entered it at 10am? Sorry if my wording was confusing. :\ Also...so the age of the person you enter does not matter then right? Since you say you won under your 12 year old daughters name, I should have no problem getting in either since i'm 17. :)

I filled out the form ahead of time and just hit "submit" starting right at 10. Got a message a few times saying "tickets haven't been released yet", but kept refreshing. Then I got a message saying all tickets were gone, but my daughter got the message saying she had tickets. You have to click a link and print directly from the page - no email was sent, so dont' close anything! I searched everywhere for fine print about the age, but it just says that you must have an official government-issued id to redeem your ticket. Student, expired or non-governent ids are not acceptable. Luckily, she has a passport. The guest does not need id. We had 3 computers and an ipad logged in, all different names and emails, and hers is the one that won.

I filled out the form ahead of time and just hit "submit" starting right at 10. Got a message a few times saying "tickets haven't been released yet", but kept refreshing. Then I got a message saying all tickets were gone, but my daughter got the message saying she had tickets. You have to click a link and print directly from the page - no email was sent, so dont' close anything! I searched everywhere for fine print about the age, but it just says that you must have an official government-issued id to redeem your ticket. Student, expired or non-governent ids are not acceptable. Luckily, she has a passport. The guest does not need id. We had 3 computers and an ipad logged in, all different names and emails, and hers is the one that won.

Okay thank you for all your information. :D I really appreciate it. :) Darn, I don't have a government issued id yet, I knew I should have gotten one a few months ago! :P Ah, well I'll just have to have hope that I'll win a pair with my sister's info. Thanks again. :nice:

Okay thank you for all your information. :D I really appreciate it. :) Darn, I don't have a government issued id yet, I knew I should have gotten one a few months ago! :P Ah, well I'll just have to have hope that I'll win a pair with my sister's info. Thanks again. :nice:

I would think a Drivers Licence, school Id, or Birth Certificate would be fine:thinking: Ask Dianne these things, she's real smart:rolleyes::P

Your birth certificate will work if you don't have a drivers license yet. Just an FYI, too. Since you're 17, if its going to be a awhile before you get a drivers license, you might want to get a photo ID card from the DMV. It looks like a drivers license and is official and all. Once you turn 18, in order to fly anywhere, you need a photo ID.

I would think a Drivers Licence, school Id, or Birth Certificate would be fine:thinking: Ask Dianne these things, she's real smart:rolleyes::P

Lol. We must have been typing at the same time. See next post. School id isn't good enough...

Your birth certificate will work if you don't have a drivers license yet. Just an FYI, too. Since you're 17, if its going to be a awhile before you get a drivers license, you might want to get a photo ID card from the DMV. It looks like a drivers license and is official and all. Once you turn 18, in order to fly anywhere, you need a photo ID.

I do have my birth certificate. :) I would get just a regular CA ID since I can't get a driver's license just yet like you said...but I'm worried that it won't come in time anyways. :\ The concert is less than two weeks away.

Caroline, Jason-DeBord, Ro-Anshi (Ro), ScottishWarrior67, GotCheese (Erick) and Sister, Aschall, ETIAWColdplay, MartinFan (Tracey)

Ok, so far, you are all the ones who are going to this concert! I'm so excited. I think I may try to win tickets, too, just to see...

Anyway, a few of you have VIP, so get to mingle with the snacks and no-host bar :) Caroline, Jason and ScottishWarrior (what's your name?)

The rest of usl have regular tickets, Ro, Erick and sister, Ashchall, ETIAWColdplay, Tracey and my husband and me.

Would anyone like to try to meet up afterward? I haven't been to Westwood in years, even though I graduated from UCLA...I know, bad alumnus, especially since I only live 60 miles away in OC now.

Looking forward to maybe meeting some or all of you!

My name is Graeme (pronounced Graham, like the cracker)

I'll be there with Bee (my fiancee) and like Caroline said, we have the seats right next to her (Sec. 202, Row 1, Seats 13-14). I bought the VIP tix because we'll be celebrating our 6th anniversary and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with Coldplay :). I'm really hoping for something autographed by the band for the free gift, but who knows, lol.

For those of you with VIP tix, I emailed the customer service contact and they mentioned that the preshow activities will start around 6:30pm or earlier, but they weren't exactly sure. If you do have VIP tix, I'd love to meet up during the pre-show activities and as much as I'd like to meet up after the show, I have to be at work at 8am the next morning so we'll be heading home after its finished.

Less than two weeks :)

I have a funny story from tonight. My husband and I are at Club Nokia to see Mat Kearney open for Owl City. We ate in the bar at The Yard House and I overheard the man next to me talking with his wife/date. I heard him say Samsung and 10am so I asked if he was talking about Coldplay. He had gotten tickets this morning. Small world! The woman said she is a huge fan and had seen them at Hollywood Bowl years ago. And she's even older than me, which I didn't think as possible. Hahaha

I tried to send a "group" PM, but couldn't get it to work, says I can only send to one person at a time. If everyone is ok with it, why don't you all send me a PM with your cell number and email address and we'll take the meetup arrangements to email? That way, too, we don't have to keep sorting through posts on the thread :)

TWELVE DAYS!!! I'm SO excited!!!

Anyone have any idea where these free tickets are going to be located? I got 2 in the Coldplay presale, Section 16, Row 22 - and now got lucky and scored 2 free ones from the Summer Krush website. Im thinking of just selling the Section 16 ones so that it'll just be free for me, no matter where these free seats are. But not sure - any input???

Anyone have any idea where these free tickets are going to be located? I got 2 in the Coldplay presale, Section 16, Row 22 - and now got lucky and scored 2 free ones from the Summer Krush website. Im thinking of just selling the Section 16 ones so that it'll just be free for me, no matter where these free seats are. But not sure - any input???

I don't want to sell my paid for tickets because I don't know where the free ones are. I just got 2 more free tickets :)

Oh my gosh I love you so much right now!! :kiss: If I hadn't seen this I wouldn't have won. Thank you thank you thank you! :heart: Ah!! I can't believe I'm going now. :dance:

Congrats, so happy for you! Have fun everyone :dance:

I just found out from the PR person in charge (long story, but a friend of a friend) of this event who told me that the free seats, she heard, are going to be general admission from what they've done in the past. I take this to mean that it will be GA in designated sections in the venue, and not Pit - basically sit anywhere in "this" section?

how do you guys do it and win the tickets? everytime i refresh the page and reenter the information on the form, it always says that tickets are unavailable! need some help!

Yesterday we entered the password and only my daughter got tickets, out of 4. Last night, I overheard someone at a restaurant talking about getting tickets so nosy me started talking to him. He said he didn't enter a password. This morning I was at the DMV with my son and tried at 10 just for kicks. Password didnt work so I tried without and got tix. But I was using my iPhone and couldn't print! I emailed a link to the page to my husband at work and he was able to print. Thank goodness!