✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

i swear. i said the show started at 630!! maybe they changed it? or maybe i'm crazy. i would feel kinda ripped off too.. but it's not big i LOVE COLDPLAY.

your not crazy, just read it wrong, I believe the doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 8pm.

On that note they might play more than the hour, because I think the last 3 years the concerts have been free, this one is a benefit and Mariah Carey played 6 songs in 2008, but it was free!!!:) Well, meaning the tickets were not able for purchase, just through contests and online contests, ect....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

summer krush at UCLA

hi guys. is anyone else going to this show alone? unfortunately i was never able to get a pair so i went a head a purchased just one ticket. i love coldplay enough to go on my own. anyone else flying solo?

by the way i saw that the other comments saying it will only be a one hour show....that would suck i paid 163 for one ticket :confused:

hi guys. is anyone else going to this show alone? unfortunately i was never able to get a pair so i went a head a purchased just one ticket. i love coldplay enough to go on my own. anyone else flying solo?

by the way i saw that the other comments saying it will only be a one hour show....that would suck i paid 163 for one ticket :confused:

A couple people are going alone, where is your seat? I think closer to the date we might try to have a meet up with all the Coldplayers going on here:) My name is Tracey by the way!!!

For those who didnt know/notice - they just released more VIP tickets, now in 202/203 first row (presale ones were just 201/204). I was lucky enough to get Section 16 during presale but for those who didnt and wanna splurge nows the time.

OMG I just got to know about those tickets TODAY...

I'm so mad, I hope there are any tickets left, otherwise I'm gonna be so mad that I had so much stuff in my head that I forgot about Coldplay =(

If I get then, though, I'll be also going alone, since none of my friends like Coldplay =(

VIP experience?

Hey guys, I'm a long time reader of these boards, but only post on occasion. I've been to multiple Coldplay shows in Los Angeles over the years and decided to purchase the VIP experience to this show for my fiancee and I's 6th anniversary.

Does anyone have any more information on what the VIP experience entails? I read what it said on ticketmaster's website and everything was kinda of vague. Has anyone had the VIP experience at a Coldplay show before? We got great seats (Sec. 202, Row 1) and I would love to meet up with any other fellow Coldplayers who are going to be at the show.

Again, any information or speculation that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone. :)

A couple people are going alone, where is your seat? I think closer to the date we might try to have a meet up with all the Coldplayers going on here:) My name is Tracey by the way!!!

Nice to meet you Tracey, Im Crystal. I will be sitting in box BB Row 1. That would be cool, hopefully we can all get together :)

Should we start of list of those of us lucky enough to have tickets? Would anyone want to try to meet up before or after? If so, we can pm cell numbers and communicate by text, too :)

I'll start!

Dianne - LFDianne

Mitch - my wonderful husband

Tracey - MartinFan

Should we start of list of those of us lucky enough to have tickets? Would anyone want to try to meet up before or after? If so, we can pm cell numbers and communicate by text, too :)

I'll start!

Dianne - LFDianne

Tracey - MartinFan

I got tickets!

Hey guys, I'm a long time reader of these boards, but only post on occasion. I've been to multiple Coldplay shows in Los Angeles over the years and decided to purchase the VIP experience to this show for my fiancee and I's 6th anniversary.

Does anyone have any more information on what the VIP experience entails? I read what it said on ticketmaster's website and everything was kinda of vague. Has anyone had the VIP experience at a Coldplay show before? We got great seats (Sec. 202, Row 1) and I would love to meet up with any other fellow Coldplayers who are going to be at the show.

Again, any information or speculation that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm the same section and row. I have seats 11-12. I emailed about the VIP and they said they will be in touch a week before the show about the details. They did say you get a Coldplay gift, VIP parking, access to food, drinks, VIP host, etc.

Do you think it might be easier to have a meet up somewhere for a after show gathering (instead of before)? Since locals might have work before (being a weekday) and some people like to get to the show earlier than others...

Anyway, I'd be in for a meet up if we can figure something out.

Also, for those with VIP tix, we can meet during the pre show stuff too, if you'd like?

Jason DeBord

(916) 813-1797 - cell

I'll start!

Dianne - LFDianne

Tracey - MartinFan

And I'm Ro as in Ro-Anshi, and I have tickets (YAY!) and I would love to meet after the show since I have to work that day and can't predict when I can get to UCLA. I absolutely totally would love to meet fellow Coldplayers!

I'm the same section and row. I have seats 11-12. I emailed about the VIP and they said they will be in touch a week before the show about the details. They did say you get a Coldplay gift, VIP parking, access to food, drinks, VIP host, etc.

That's funny...I have seats 13-14 of that row..hahahaha. I'm excited to be sitting next to a fellow Coldplayer :)

Do you think it might be easier to have a meet up somewhere for a after show gathering (instead of before)? Since locals might have work before (being a weekday) and some people like to get to the show earlier than others...

Anyway, I'd be in for a meet up if we can figure something out.

Also, for those with VIP tix, we can meet during the pre show stuff too, if you'd like?

Jason DeBord

(916) 813-1797 - cell

I have VIP tix and wouldn't mind mingling with fellow Coldplayers during the preshow. Message me for my cell if your interested :)

I'll start!

Dianne - LFDianne

Tracey - MartinFan

Erick - gotcheese2768

and my 11 year old sister :rolleyes::dozey:

Hii, I'm Luz:]. I am also going alone. Yeah, that's what I paid also, I'm really hoping it's more than an hour!!

grammy80t.jpg

Samsung AT&T give away tickets to the LA Grammy Foundation Benefit

21 July 2011 4:00 pm

Chances to win tickets over the next five days

news_line.png

Good afternoon. As we've already announced, Coldplay are playing a special one-off show at LA's UCLA Tennis Center venue on Wednesday, August 3. The net proceeds from the show, which is part of the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush concert series, will benefit the GRAMMY Foundation's GRAMMY in the Schools music education initiative for high school students.

Tickets have now sold out, but Samsung AT&T have purchased a batch of tickets, which they're giving away to Coldplay fans. To be in with a chance of winning a pair, simply head to the Summer Krush 2011 website at 10am PST each day from Thursday 21 July to Monday 25 July. Enter the code Westwood to win (tickets will be given away on a first come, first served basis). You can enter from anywhere in the world, although the prize is just tickets (which are strictly non-transferable). See the website for full T&Cs.

If you miss out on tickets, selected highlights from the concert will then air at midnight that night on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! show.

Anchorman

Latest List of Lucky Fans!

Caroline, Jason-DeBord, Ro-Anshi (Ro), ScottishWarrior67, GotCheese (Erick) and Sister, Aschall, ETIAWColdplay, MartinFan (Tracey)

Ok, so far, you are all the ones who are going to this concert! I'm so excited. I think I may try to win tickets, too, just to see...

Anyway, a few of you have VIP, so get to mingle with the snacks and no-host bar :) Caroline, Jason and ScottishWarrior (what's your name?)

The rest of usl have regular tickets, Ro, Erick and sister, Ashchall, ETIAWColdplay, Tracey and my husband and me.

Would anyone like to try to meet up afterward? I haven't been to Westwood in years, even though I graduated from UCLA...I know, bad alumnus, especially since I only live 60 miles away in OC now.

Looking forward to maybe meeting some or all of you!

Woo Hoo!!! I had 4 computers going with 4 people's names and emails and my 12 year old daughter won 2 tickets from the Samsung Summer Krush website!!! No idea where seats are, just says that she's guaranteed admission in the Priority Access line. So now it's me, my husband, Tracey, my daughter Robin and her best friend.