🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thhiiiiss site is about Graffiti toooo!!!

http://www.mylo.dcsf.co.uk/Challenge/German/GE_L1_M3

THIS MAKES ALL THE SENSE NOW! XYLOBRYTES ARE... CAMERAS! HAHAHAHA

http://us115654600.en.gongchang.com/

Spray Can Soul is "A soul made of spray".

It was so obvious (no it wasn't, but I am very happy!)

THAT ISSSSSSSSSSSS IT!

MAN THIS PERSECUTION THING FEELS SO TOP SECRET TO ME!

The question is well solved for me now.

The LP5 title WILL be Mylo Xylo and Xylo is an abreviation for Xylobrytes.

One doubt stands and the thread creator could solve it easily.

The music registered as Mylo Xylo is actually MX or it is another song?

If there is another music registered as MX it is another song, but I strongly believe it is the same thing, and if you think 'bout it, Mylo Xylo, knowing all we know with these inocent searches, is a perfect sumary to the hole album theme, and as it is spected to be the opening song, the intro for HLH, ALL THIS STUFF MAKES SENSE.

That's absolutely that! But the registered song(album?) name is "Mylo XyloTO" what is such a strange thing...

I just can't sleep! I'm so happy!

Hmm, maybe that's a good thing though. It shows that there will be elaboration and a story behind this whole Mylo Xyloto/Xylobrytes thing which could turn out good, or terribly. We'll see.

I just cant figure out what Guy's leg is covering because it is written in the same style and colors.

Also, maybe I'm just crazy but does anybody else see a poorly drawn, faded, black swastika at the very left of the picture, at the same height as Will's head?

Could it be an A with radio wave lines emanating from it? kinda like jonny's jacket

20110722nlu1.png

Could it be an A with radio wave lines emanating from it? kinda like jonny's jacket

That's in between his legs (and by the way you can just call it a radio tower, not an A with radio waves :laugh3:). I mean underneath his right leg. The one on our left.

That's in between his legs (and by the way you can just call it a radio tower, not an A with radio waves :laugh3:). I mean underneath his right leg. The one on our left.

Fine radio tower it is. I make things complicated for myself don't mind me. Ahh yes I see what you mean now...yeah no idea haha

Lots of people were guessing a title with M[...] Xylophones or something like that, and I just found something interesting.

There is a xylophone related equipment called "Xylotote", as you can see here.

Make your calls... it might be a mix between this xylotote thing and that evidency found before. DU NO.