✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

wow, amazing findings guys!I am always impressed by your spying abilities and imagination =)

some of the things are clearly related, some others may be not...still, I don't think Mylo Xyloto is a likely title for the album, sounds too abstract and complicated and hard to remember!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that too. I thought he was suppost to be "equal" to the other band mates?

So did I, strange. Unless it is just that particular song and the rest they are all equal. Also, i'm suprised that they have such little shares considering its their music after all. Guy, Jonny and Will all have less than a fifth!

Maybe the song is a duet with Leonard Cohen as opposed to them using his lyrics/melodies. I'm sure Chris said a while back that Up With The Birds would be a duet but he didn't know who with yet. Maybe we have the answer now????

Maybe the song is a duet with Leonard Cohen as opposed to them using his lyrics/melodies. I'm sure Chris said a while back that Up With The Birds would be a duet but he didn't know who with yet. Maybe we have the answer now????

I agree with this. But can Cohen still sing these days? If it is indeed a sample though I'm going to be pissed off, this sampling obsession needs to stop.

Yea, and the guys are sawing the campost like if they were cutting down a three.

~swallowed in the sea fellings~

The swastika is actually a Hindu sign for peace, Hitler twisted it into an abomination by reversing the direction of the arms. But this would actually fit with Chris' original description about anti-Nazi movements and the White Rose movement. Interesting finds

The swastika is actually a Hindu sign for peace, Hitler twisted it into an abomination by reversing the direction of the arms. But this would actually fit with Chris' original description about anti-Nazi movements and the White Rose movement. Interesting finds

everythings starting to peace together :)

This guys that are not believing us: did you read all the thread? It makes 100% sense, once you follow our timeline of discoveries...

No i didnt.

But im still pretty sure it wont be the Name.

If im wrong, im wrong.

I just cant imagine to call their Album something with "Xylophone" when its only the Introsong with the Suspecious Xylophone sounds. (I know maybe they have more Xylophone Songs in their Album)

Its just my feeling.

No i didnt.

But im still pretty sure it wont be the Name.

If im wrong, im wrong.

I just cant imagine to call their Album something with "Xylophone" when its only the Introsong with the Suspecious Xylophone sounds. (I know maybe they have more Xylophone Songs in their Album)

Its just my feeling.

Maybe it's not just an intro, maybe there's more but theyre using only the intro to keep the title hidden. Look at LiT. Chris only used part of it (w/ no lyrics for that matter) for Viva. The "real" song was on Prospekt's.

This is a legitimate find and most likely the inspiration behind the album - It makes sense from the new songs' lyrics - Chris even mentioned it would be a concept about a couple fighting against the world (if anyone remembers something he mentioned watching The Wire).

Major Minus - w/ one eye watching you, be careful what you do. ETIWA - maybe the trees are gone... from underneath a rubble i sing a rebel song. Don't want to see another generation drop, want to be a comma, not a full stop.

MTM - we'll never see the earth again. CB - be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete

HLH - Written in graffiti on a bridge in a park... Don't let them take control, No, we won't let them take control...So on concrete canvas and a glow in the dark

Concrete canvas, I will make you a mark

Armed with the spray can soul

It's so clear it's about revolution against the establishment who keep us in the dark - hence the allusions to ufo's, what's really happening in the world, the climate change and the mass extinction of species that is going on and most r not aware of it.

I looked at the mylo's site - he has another page with universal symbol of the hourglass in a circle representing the time that is running out on this world. I guess coldplay saw that and were inspired and want our generation to realize this and not become a full stop, but rather a comma (ETIAW reference, for all the haters, love that song btw, it will be remembered and a coldplay classic). The graffiti is a way for society to communicate to each other in a subversive way, much like subliminal messages, but it's a symbol of humanity crying out and warning us and wake up (kind of like the Matrix). I think it's brilliant and love this new concept - this album may become our generation's Wall or something similiar (i'll reserve judgment until it comes out.

Kudos to all the investigators - I truly can't wait for the album and to hear their take on the concept and the inspiration but it's clear from all the images, lyrics, symbols what it's all about. Regardless of the name, people will listen to it bc Coldplay, and I think they realize that - and if they can bring awareness to the environmental struggle we are in and going to be in for the foreseeable future then who cares what the name of the album is going to be.

Bravo Coldplay - they are truly a special group of 4 + 1 (PH of course).

btw, if any of you r interested about the ufo, conspiracy thing - check out Billy Meier - one of the truly fantastical stories out there but very much suppressed in the media - theyfly.com or the future of mankind - billy meier wiki. It will blow your mind away - i wonder if coldplay have checked him out and were also inspired.

I noticed that too. I thought he was suppost to be "equal" to the other band mates?

Don't forget, the reason the other guys will get less than 20% is because Brian Eno is also involved in the writing of that particular song. Chris, as we well know is the main songwriter, and that program isn't stealing credit, it's simply stating the overall contribution to the writing process of the song.

Whoa. This thread exploded overnight :stunned:

All of these clues and everything is pretty interesting (and it may even be right) but do we know that it's actually the guys that are registered on that site? Could someone have registered under their names, trying to pass off as Coldplay? Or, could the guys themselves just be leading us on a false trail, knowing (in our amazing detective skillz) that we would find that site?

Spike, are you able to see if Chris, Jon, Guy, and Will have registered any other songs, maybe from the Viva era so we can tell if this is fake or not?

Like I said, all very interesting stuff, but as of now I'm still skeptical. :) Good detective work, everyone!