Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant figure out what Guy's leg is covering because it is written in the same style and colors.

Also, maybe I'm just crazy but does anybody else see a poorly drawn, faded, black swastika at the very left of the picture, at the same height as Will's head?

Mylo Xufo? Mylo Xylufo?:stunned:

Guys, stop guessing and expecting anything. This will only lead us into a lot of people screaming up that they don't like any new song they bring out (what happened when Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall came out). Also, did you also ask Eugène Delacroix if hes a good friend of Coldplay or what? Remember when Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall came out, one day earlier some of you guessed it is called Trapezes. This shows that Coldplay won't bring out something we can find out before it comes out.

wow, amazing findings guys!I am always impressed by your spying abilities and imagination =)

some of the things are clearly related, some others may be not...still, I don't think Mylo Xyloto is a likely title for the album, sounds too abstract and complicated and hard to remember!

I noticed that too. I thought he was suppost to be "equal" to the other band mates?

So did I, strange. Unless it is just that particular song and the rest they are all equal. Also, i'm suprised that they have such little shares considering its their music after all. Guy, Jonny and Will all have less than a fifth!

Maybe the song is a duet with Leonard Cohen as opposed to them using his lyrics/melodies. I'm sure Chris said a while back that Up With The Birds would be a duet but he didn't know who with yet. Maybe we have the answer now????

Maybe the song is a duet with Leonard Cohen as opposed to them using his lyrics/melodies. I'm sure Chris said a while back that Up With The Birds would be a duet but he didn't know who with yet. Maybe we have the answer now????

I agree with this. But can Cohen still sing these days? If it is indeed a sample though I'm going to be pissed off, this sampling obsession needs to stop.

Yea, and the guys are sawing the campost like if they were cutting down a three.

~swallowed in the sea fellings~

The swastika is actually a Hindu sign for peace, Hitler twisted it into an abomination by reversing the direction of the arms. But this would actually fit with Chris' original description about anti-Nazi movements and the White Rose movement. Interesting finds

The swastika is actually a Hindu sign for peace, Hitler twisted it into an abomination by reversing the direction of the arms. But this would actually fit with Chris' original description about anti-Nazi movements and the White Rose movement. Interesting finds

everythings starting to peace together :)