✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not thinking about myself...

I dont want to get him in Trouble.

I dont think its legit to show that to the Publicy.

Im ok with it, if i never see it again.

Well ok, up to you :)

I'm just a bit surprised considering you seemed so rational in previous threads, I find it peculiar that you're getting a little carried away by this.

You guys are being paranoid, nothing's gonna happen to you.

Coldplay wouldn't simply leave the title of the album on some music sharing database [i know, I know, the whole 'left it on the bus' story] and no one's going to get into trouble :)

I'm just a bit paranoid incase I'm going against the terms and conditions of the PRS website, in which case if I was to lose my membership that would really mess things up for me as a songwriter. Better to be safe than sorry.

Well ok, up to you :)

I'm just a bit surprised considering you seemed so rational in previous threads, I find it peculiar that you're getting a little carried away by this.

Because i dont like to get People in trouble with Curiousness :S.

Im still pretty rational :).

I thought it was not for Public access though.

I just guess "Morse Xylobrytes" Xylobrytes is just a different Word for Xylophone.

For the BILLIONTH time, xylobrytes was just made up by some guy lying for attention. It's not even a different word for xylophone, it's a freakin' bug.

Do that.

Makes me feel better ;)

Everyone on here...

THIS NEVER HAPPEND

What never happened? Oh, you mean spike putting up the registrations for new coldplay songs up with the birds (which leonard cohen could star on) and mylo xlyoto (possible lp5 title)?

Ok, got it, NEVER HAPPENED.

For the BILLIONTH time, xylobrytes was just made up by some guy lying for attention. It's not even a different word for xylophone, it's a freakin' bug.

"Xylobrytes" was absolutely NOT made up by some guy (me) lying in order to get attention!!! I gave solid proof concerning from where the word came. I'll even post the link and the approximate second in the video at which point you can see the word! Here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stzGUJACZo]‪Princess of China - Coldplay [HD] - Rock im Park 2011 (title of new album spoiled?!)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

"M" appears very large at 2:09 - 2:10, and "Xylobrytes" appears in a much smaller font at 2:11- 2:13. I am NOT lying! Give me a freaking break. . .