✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mylo guy seems to be obsessed with saving some kind of a golden frog. Any allusions there?))

p.s. this is getting ridiculous))) I seriously think that they saw his work, liked it, hired him to develop a visual concept, end of story.

Oh my God! Man we can be Sherlock Holmeses!!! HAHAHAHA

Definitely Xylo is something about cameras!

If you look at the others they are labeled "ctx" "x5" and "bx1" so I doubt the fact that it's called mx1 means anything.

But overall it does look like whoever this is was an inspiration of some kind.

I don't see how the word "Xylo" has anything to do with cameras though.

Probably a coincidence, but "Xylota" is a genus in the family of hoverflies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genera_of_Syrphidae) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoverfly), which would parallel with the whole "Xylobrytes" being a type of insect, but who knows.

Edit: whoops, the alleged title is totally XylotO instead of XylotA, so that throws that out.

If you look at the others they are labeled "ctx" "x5" and "bx1" so I doubt the fact that it's called mx1 means anything.

But overall it does look like whoever this is was an inspiration of some kind.

I don't see how the word "Xylo" has anything to do with cameras though.

Probably a coincidence, but "Xylota" is a genus in the family of hoverflies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genera_of_Syrphidae) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoverfly), which would parallel with the whole "Xylobrytes" being a type of insect, but who knows.

You don't get it. If you search Xylo Mylo with some variations (graffiti, street art), all Mylo's works in which there are Cameras will appear in the results. And there is that swastika thing too, it is entirely called XYLO

http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/graffiti/xylo_cctv_swastika.htm

You don't get it. If you search Xylo Mylo with some variations you'll be able to see that all Mylo's works in which there are Cameras will appear in the results. And there is that swastika thing too

I also see lots of pictures of frogs, so how do you know it's not referring to a type of frog or something? "Xylo" comes from the greek word for tree so if you want to get all speculative, it could refer to a treefrog or something.

The Panamanian golden frog is something of a national symbol, appearing on state lottery tickets and in local mythology. It is thought that when the frog dies it turns to gold. It is believed that the frog brings good luck to those fortunate enough to see it. In 2010 the Panamanian Government passed legislation recognizing August 14 as National Golden Frog Day.

xyLOTTO?))))))

I also see lots of pictures of frogs, so how do you know it's not referring to a type of frog or something? "Xylo" comes from the greek word for tree so if you want to get all speculative, it could refer to a treefrog or something.

3061131051_abd50770ee.jpg

XYLO is written in the bottom of the page.

xylo_cctv_swastika.jpg

This is called Xylo

3128533912_195e70280c_s.jpg

And this too XD

(sorry for posting the swastika... I don't like it very much, whatever it means)

3061131051_abd50770ee.jpg

XYLO is written in the bottom of the page.

xylo_cctv_swastika.jpg

This is called Xylo

3128533912_195e70280c_s.jpg

And this too XD

(sorry for posting the swastika... I don't like it very much, whatever it means)

Yea, and the guys are sawing the campost like if they were cutting down a three.

~swallowed in the sea fellings~

I marvel at all of your ingenious inventions and ideas, but somehow I doubt it is really going to be that complicated. The titles of the songs seem quite normal, although it needn't be connected at all with the name of the album. I guess all this waiting makes us inveterate fans investigate so much...with more than two months before the album is released (if the thing with October is reliable) we'll come to associate the name with a rare bonsai tree growing only in spring on Mars.

If I ever need to solve an impossible puzzle I think I might just come to this site and ask you all. Damn good work I must say it all makes sense now...kinda. LP5 where are you?

This. Well done people! Great detective work!