✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q302 - September 2011 - 'Laughing Boys' article (Coldplay) - Scan and transcript on pg. 8

busybeeburns

the people who hate it just think that if they tell enough people and post over and over again about how much they hate it then that will magically boot it off the album

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET PLAN. :sneaky::lol:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this album is gonna end up with 11+ songs. I dont want to have heard half the album already, as much as I love the songs we have heard. I think they should only include HLH CB PoC MM.

THIS.

EDIT:

I will say what I want. I want a triple album with 20 songs each one. That's it.

AND THIS. :lol:

I've always said 11 tracks is a good number for them to aim for. Maybe 12 if MX counts as a track. I'm personally okay with hearing half or almost half the album beforehand, because if they were playing these festivals and weren't debuting any new material, people would be complaining even more.

I really hope this album is gonna end up with 11+ songs. I dont want to have heard half the album already, as much as I love the songs we have heard. I think they should only include HLH CB PoC MM.

Little chance that that's gonna happen. Sadly, I think we have already heard at least half of the album live.

I'd only want Major Minus on the album too. As cool as any song can be, I only want it once, unless it's a cool remix or live version. And they've been working on this album for so long now, it can't be possible they only have 10 great songs to share. I fear ETIAW EP was an EMI move to make more money :(

LP5 is going to be great. Viva, we all speculated would be called Prospekts March, and it wasnt. Glass of water, Poppyfields , left right left were all speculated to be on Viva and they were not. So calm down they are the biggest band in the world for a reason, they know what they are doing.:lol:

As much as I Love ETIAW i wish is not on lp5

And would be dissapapointed If MM is on it.

My thought is that they intended ETIaW as some kind of promo single an not as the 1st one of the album...

I think the magazine is guessing, as Mm on the album would be very weird...

I am dead certain the ETIAW ep was a money move by EMI, due to Coldplay being one of their biggest artists, so it comes as no surprise to me that it is on the album as that is what the boys want. They might not have wanted a ETIAW ep, but they do want it on the album.

Some people on this thread need to acknowledge the fact they chose to ruin the new album by listening to the festivals. People act like coldplay have done something wrong. You can want more songs, as I do, but those who are annoyed with the band about it need to relax.

As for etiaw being on the album...did you all see the video and pics they put out. New album stuff everywhere