✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than two weeks? I can't wait. The new St. Vincent album is going to be mindblowing. :stunned:

Oh wait, we're talking about a new Coldplay single? My mistake, I clocked on the wrong thread. :embarrassed:

You also have the new Florence's song WTWGM to keep you waiting :D

EIAW is already epic so Paradise (or ETIAW 2.0 (wishful thinking)) will be even more amazing. I'll shit my pants!!!

I really don't think Paradise will be a quiet or slow song. Mid-tempo to uptempo!

ETIAW epic? i would question my few on music if i was you :confused:

Agreed.

I think the reason why some fans don't like ETIAW is because it doesn't have a chorus.

So if we get the big chorus a la VLV and the innovative ideas a la ETIAW, EVERYONE will be pleased.

umm yes it does LOL the wa-wa-waterfalll (ughhh shivers) but i'll admit if that song didnt have that bit at the end and the annoying intro, i would like the song

I won't question it :P

We all like different stuffs, I know what I like and what I don't. I'm sure that there are some Coldplay songs that you like that the majority dislikes.

Some people feel good about that song, others like you don't. Why can't you accept it is simply a matter of taste? Or you don't have to accept it, but you needn't bash every single time someone says something positive about it either.

Geez

Less than two weeks? I can't wait. The new St. Vincent album is going to be mindblowing. :stunned:

Oh wait, we're talking about a new Coldplay single? My mistake, I clocked on the wrong thread. :embarrassed:

I mean no harm in this, but why are you even on the forums? Every post I see from you usually involves either you explaining why Coldplay are bad now or you ranting about how much better Coldplay was in the past.

Bands change. You don't know enough about MX to judge it. Even if you did, and even if you didn't like it, you still have no point at all and I don't see why you need to project the opinion here. I liked the Beatles earlier stuff too. Will it make a difference if I go into a Beatles forum and start slagging off their stuff? Or will everything stay the same? What are you accomplishing in this?

Some people feel good about that song, others like you don't. Why can't you accept it is simply a matter of taste? Or you don't have to accept it, but you needn't bash every single time someone says something positive about it either.

Geez

oh i forgot...im not allowed to say whatever,whenever or however i want on here..dammit...nah just playing i said this for the 2nd time...i keep bashing this song because i can, i'll say this slowly....i dont...doooonnntt..givvvvvvve a fuckkkkkahhhhhhhhh...got me? geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

oh i forgot...im not allowed to say whatever,whenever or however i want on here..dammit...nah just playing i said this for the 2nd time...i keep bashing this song because i can, i'll say this slowly....i dont...doooonnntt..givvvvvvve a fuckkkkkahhhhhhhhh...got me? geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

I think there is quite a difference between bashing a song and bashing someone for liking that song...you´re certainly allowed to voice your opinion, but only as long as you respect others.

I think there is quite a difference between bashing a song and bashing someone for liking that song...you´re certainly allowed to voice your opinion, but only as long as you respect others.

+1

We should just make a pack and ignore him. In every thread, ETIAW thread or not, he just acts like an asshole. We don't need that.

Have they said what time of day it will be out? If it's something like 9 am GMT, then I could get it before I go to work on the 12th and listen to it all day since i'm on EST.

Even better would be midnight GMT, that means it would be out at 7 pm EST on the 11th for me.

Have they said what time of day it will be out? If it's something like 9 am GMT, then I could get it before I go to work on the 12th and listen to it all day since i'm on EST.

Even better would be midnight GMT, that means it would be out at 7 pm EST on the 11th for me.

Its a bit crazy that there aren't any news about Paradise. No date for the first radio play, no date for the possible selling methods (only online, as CD/VInly?) etc.

But I definitely know that there will be some news in the next time. ;)