✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

Songs on itunes usually go on sale around midnight. So Im hoping 12AM GMT or 12AM EST. Either way, I'll be happy.

Exactly. Sometimes I'm so glad I live 6 hours behind England because if it goes on sale at midnight GMT or EST it will still be the night before over here in America and I won't have to freak out about getting it downloaded before school starts the next day :D

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9

You've become naked

Exactly. Sometimes I'm so glad I live 6 hours behind England because if it goes on sale at midnight GMT or EST it will still be the night before over here in America and I won't have to freak out about getting it downloaded before school starts the next day :D

The best!!! :D :cool:

Goodness, I hope Paradise makes ETIAW nonexistent and blows it out of the water. A legitimate chorus would be appreciated as well, considering every new song so far doesn't have one.
I agree!

In the meantime I listen to things like this :heart: (and hope I'll be pleasantly surprised next week):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHNB-ktuOw]Band Of Skulls - Cold Fame (Album Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Goodness, I hope Paradise makes ETIAW nonexistent and blows it out of the water. A legitimate chorus would be appreciated as well, considering every new song so far doesn't have one.

Since VIVA, the guys have been quoted saying that they are trying to move out of the usual verse-chorus-verse formula. That said, I think all songs have a chorus so far, just sometimes the chorus is instrumental, like in Charlie Brown! :)

I really hope for a non-ordinary building of the song. There is nothing which is more boring as the old building of pop songs in my honest opinion.

Can't wait. I'm sure it'll be at 200 plays on my iPod in no time.

As for what has been said about the chorus thing, I agree with Coldplay on this one. I love the fact that the chorus isn't as pronounced, or even existent. It's a great way to differ from other generic pop bands. Besides, MM does have a chorus, it's just super short and simple.

@ColdplayingfromKansas

Hm, Paradise is obviously the second single of the new record and so its supposed to be the most successful one. Can't believe that they won't give us any information about the first radio plays, the artwork, tracklist of the single etc.

I'm 100 % sure that there will be a announcement tomorrow or on thuesday.

@ColdplayingfromKansas

Hm, Paradise is obviously the second single of the new record and so its supposed to be the most successful one. Can't believe that they won't give us any information about the first radio plays, the artwork, tracklist of the single etc.

Why are you guys thinking tomorrow?

@ColdplayingfromKansas

Sorry, I should have worded that differently:

I meant that I don't think we'll be getting an announcement tomorrow because it's a holiday in the USA. I have no doubt that we'll get something eventually (before Paradise drops), just sometime later in the week. :)