✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

September, whoooooooo - Paradise gets closer and closer!

Why would they do that? Of course it'll have its own artwork, don't worry :)

Aww thanks for the consolation guys! i was crying because i was worried Paradise wouldn't have its own cover :') Lets keep our fingers crossed..

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'm going to miss the debut premier of this song and I won't be able to buy it until a week after it's release as I'm away for a couple of weeks (too London - could be shit, could be great!). However I will surely find a library to get internet access to listen to this and probably get the album tracklisting as well. Awkward time to not have internet access for two weeks if you're anticipating this new release by Coldplay!

People (on this forum) are more excited about the tracklist than the single

That's because it's the unknown. We don't know what the track list will be, but more importantly we don't know what songs will be on the album. It's exciting! It's always a big moment when Coldplay release the tracklisting because all the speculation about what songs are on and what songs are off comes to an end.

I remember when X&Y came out everyone was panicking about Talk. No one thought it would be on the album and when it was there was a huge relief.

I really don't know why people are so sure that we'll have the tracklisting the same day as Paradise. I hope so (and I'm not a pessimistic guy :D) but I think we'll have to wait until the album comes out.

The reason for it is Mylo Xyloto is availible to pre-order Sept 12th.Usually i-Tunes have the the tracklisting

availible for when an album can be pre-ordered!!

Another reason is the competition winners get a preview of Mylo Xyloto that week-

whats stopping them from leaking the tracklist!!

number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9