✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think there will be vinyl or anything of that nature for Paradise...i don't even think it'll have it's own cover! It will end up being the Mylo Xyloto cover with Paradise written across the front...which makes me quite sad...The only other good thing besides hearing a new Coldplay song is FINDING OUT THE TRACKLIST! 0.o

I really don't think there will be vinyl or anything of that nature for Paradise...i don't even think it'll have it's own cover! It will end up being the Mylo Xyloto cover with Paradise written across the front...which makes me quite sad...The only other good thing besides hearing a new Coldplay song is FINDING OUT THE TRACKLIST! 0.o

Paradise will have its own cover. Every single does, that's just the way it is.

People (on this forum) are more excited about the tracklist than the single :thinking:

I hope all of us will support Paradise the way it should be. The band has obviously a lot of faith about this song, we should too.

People (on this forum) are more excited about the tracklist than the single :thinking:

I hope all of us will support Paradise the way it should be. The band has obviously a lot of faith about this song, we should too.

I have COMPLETE faith in Paradise. Either with that or Charlie Brown Coldplay will top the charts and Coldplay will rule the music world yet again.. :D :D

I feel like what I just said makes us seem like Coldplays minions who are helping them conquer Earth, but anyway yes, Paradise will be amazing :)

I wish I could be as excited about this as you guys...

At the moment I'm still in a non-CP-mood! :o

I'm curious if the band manages to change that feeling in 10 days.

Why this is the problem of the band?

Wheter you are excited about the new single or not.

The guys keep very mysterious about the new album (promotion, tracklist...) and especially the new single. This is a good way to create excitment.

They can't do anything more to some fans, who are a bit bored because of the new style of the band, but they just try to don't take these fans too important.

Well i bet Paradise will have its own cover but i think they will just replace MX on the regular cover with COLDPLAY PARADISE. Although i do pray that it has its own design.

and i COMPLETELY agree with you about the 'paradise support'. I love Charlie Brown and all the other festival songs however i am super excited to hear Paradise, seeing as though the boys chose it over any of the others as the first single!

I'm quite excited to hear Paradise but I'm definitely more excited of the possibility that we'll get the tracklisting!!! We deserve it. If we don't get it when the song comes out I'll be very sad. We got the tracklist for Viva a little over two months before it came out and we've already passed that threshold for Mylo Xyloto so. P.S. I like the title. Not only because of the mystery and meaning to come but it's length. Typing out A Rush of Blood to the Head and Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends isn't the most fun thing. And X&Y is way short. It's more like Parachutes. It's a short-medium title. Random, sorry.