✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've a different strategy. I plan to avoid it. I want one more unheard song when I first pop that CD in the car player. There's nothing like racing through the Best Buy parking lot, ripping through the plastic with my keys & listening to a long-awaited CD in the parking lot.

Can she hold out you ask? My friends are making bets. :laugh3:

Well, I've a different strategy. I plan to avoid it. I want one more unheard song when I first pop that CD in the car player. There's nothing like racing through the Best Buy parking lot, ripping through the plastic with my keys & listening to a long-awaited CD in the parking lot.

Can she hold out you ask? My friends are making bets. :laugh3:

Me too... I won't listen to Paradise until MX comes out.

The two of us, we drove, A speeding ghost and a shadow, Luminous the road to the sea, We swam from the shallows, To bottle lightning’s glow, Where we’re gonna run, God only knows...it's Paradiseee.. time's gonna run out.. i can't wait..

The two of us, we drove, A speeding ghost and a shadow, Luminous the road to the sea, We swam from the shallows, To bottle lightning’s glow, Where we’re gonna run, God only knows...it's Paradiseee.. time's gonna run out.. i can't wait..

Are those the actual lyrics?

You just added the paradise part..