✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm buying the special edition version with the poster and popup-thingy :wacky:

If it leaks, I will try my hardest not to listen to it because that sort of takes away the satisfaction of running madly through the store to find the album, tearing open the plastic and locking myself in my room for two hours listening to it. Nothing else compares. :nod:

I won't hear any new song until 24th Ocotber... really. I just want to hear a nearly NEW album... of course I have to wait and I will be more curious about the album but I love the way how you can relaxe and smile after hearing a completely new album...after Viva I just said:"Oh my gosh, this was unbelievable incredible" and I'm sure that I will say that too after Mylo Xyloto. I want this nervosity in a way.

I'm buying the special edition version with the poster and popup-thingy :wacky:

If it leaks, I will try my hardest not to listen to it because that sort of takes away the satisfaction of running madly through the store to find the album, tearing open the plastic and locking myself in my room for two hours listening to it. Nothing else compares. :nod:

Agree - Album release day.. nothing beats it :nod:

If it does leak you can imagine the amount of spoilers across the net!!

Il try my hardest to stay offline!!

Edit:Cant wait for the Special Edition!!

I won't hear any new song until 24th Ocotber... really. I just want to hear a nearly NEW album... of course I have to wait and I will be more curious about the album but I love the way how you can relaxe and smile after hearing a completely new album...after Viva I just said:"Oh my gosh, this was unbelievable incredible" and I'm sure that I will say that too after Mylo Xyloto. I want this nervosity in a way.

Are you even going to listen to Paradise (and its possible subsequent b-sides)? :surprised:

Agree - Album release day.. nothing beats it :nod:

If it does leak you can imagine the amount of spoilers across the net!!

Il try my hardest to stay offline!!

Oh geez, the forum will go nuts :confused:

I'll be helping it go nuts, of course, but I'll stay away from the leaks.

Are you even going to listen to Paradise (and its possible subsequent b-sides)? :surprised:

Oh geez, the forum will go nuts :confused:

I'll be helping it go nuts, of course, but I'll stay away from the leaks.

Yeah Il stay away from the leaks to!!:nod:

But here on the forum people will be posting like crazy about the new tracks

im not so sure if id like to read reviews/verdicts/lyrics and so on until iv heard the Album for myself!!It would also spoil it!!

Yeah Il stay away from the leaks to!!:nod:

But here on the forum people will be posting like crazy about the new tracks

im not so sure if id like to read reviews/verdicts/lyrics and so on until iv heard the Album for myself!!It would also spoil it!!

Well you act as if the Album gets leaked like 1 Month before the actual release.

It will probably leak 2-7 Days before and the 5-7 Days are really rare.

Well you act as if the Album gets leaked like 1 Month before the actual release.

For me it will be easier to stay away from the leaks if they happen about a week before the release than say if MX were to leak tomorrow. The temptation won't have time to manifest itself :P

Guest howyousawtheworld

Mylo Xyloto will leak so that's why the band will probably release it on social networking/their own website to preview a week or two before it comes out.

I didnt mean to come across like that I just ment in general even if its just few days before its released, iv waited this long il hold out until release day!!

Maybe it doesn't leak. Kanye West and Jay-Z had a successful experience very recently with Watch The Throne, avoiding its leak. VIVA leaked like 2 weeks before actual release, but I guess this time they will be more careful.

True.

And they said they dont even have access to their own Songs.

It will be way harder, they may dont even experience a leak.